Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I feel like people are mocking me for the theme spec but it’s like a huge part of the flavour that considering my PM, it’s pretty legit lol

We are. Theme spec is no good my friend

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m just gonna tunnel CP and Poyser until I die

when I die at night, lynch ‘em

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
CP this evans guy is coming for us and making great points, we better kill him before others pick up on it

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
CP this evans guy is coming for us and making great points, we better kill him before others pick up on it
SEE I TOLD YA

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
FWIW, my Cp tell is probably my best record for reads lol, it’s marred by the bs cheating accusations, but I’ve not failed on it

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@PHEN0M it’s interesting you’re mocking me over struggling to fully articulate a read yet that’s your basis for begging people to follow you

Showtime

Reaction score
Same as what it was when I voted him. Im aware im voting on the same wagon as him currently, but Id paradoxically think he was more towny if blaine were to flip town than scum, for reasons that should be obvious. I think hes trying to instigate as much discord as possible among the strong players in thread. I also dont think its natural t commit entirely to the idea of a guy being scum, and then commit entirely to the idea of that same player being scum based on the desperado thing earlier (unless theres another reason his stance changed, its hard to say because he didnt specify his initial reasons or rationale for changing)

When you say Banez mislynch, which game are you referring to? If its the one where Jeff claimed hider, I dont know anything about that game

cp is very image concerned as scum and less so as town. the line is blurry, but that maniac phase looked far more town just because it lacked most coherency and he didn't actually try to defend it at all or justify it. basically i just think it lacked the level of tactics cp often employs as scum.

the banez mislynch was when he was the self-busdriver thing.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
@PHEN0M it’s interesting you’re mocking me over struggling to fully articulate a read yet that’s your basis for begging people to follow you

Dont lash out at me when everyone knows theme spec is awful. I don’t beg people to follow me either, I play my own game and make my reads and if people end up following suit, great.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Dont lash out at me when everyone knows theme spec is awful. I don’t beg people to follow me either, I play my own game and make my reads and if people end up following suit, great.

no one is lashing out lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But my point in CP was based off a concrete, proven read supported by probs the most knowledgable on this theme than anyone else