Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
which is why i didnt understand you saying you didnt know why i didn't elaborate on my vote on phen0m. what exactly were you looking for there?
Yeah in hindsight it's a pretty dumb point my bad

Showtime

Reaction score
Any reason you’d prefer him to be shot vs being lynched?

because if he flips town there's not a lot to get out of a wagon versus people that have actually been talked about and wagoned.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
actually this isn't sensible. what the fuck is this.

did you see his posts against me? :swaggyp
I think he was trying to slide into my frame

CraigPelton

Reaction score
but alco does that as town so idk

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is magic just gonna suspect everybody that suspects him or?

Showtime

Reaction score
vote CP

I’m pretty sure he’s scum and making his usual fluffy “leak” - this is a proven tell

in Line of Duty, there are “4 main men”, it’s a running story throughout multiple seasons where they end up chasing “the fourth man”

this feels WAY TOO ON THE NOSE for anything other than my scum CP tell.

:heston

ya evans is town

So I just decided to take the chance that he was bluffing to convince him to shoot me? :pogba

Again, to what end?

i mean cp just did this last game. he was fine with it until he wasn't. altho i dont think he specifically asked for it.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
also alco pings me for being like TOO sensible but in a town alco way and i know this doesn't make sense, but it MAKES SENSE TO ME.

im good with lynching phen0m/lethal/blaine. i kinda want blaine shot, but i also dont trust that to actually happen so idk if leaving it for later is actually wise.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I feel like people are mocking me for the theme spec but it’s like a huge part of the flavour that considering my PM, it’s pretty legit lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

ya evans is town

i mean cp just did this last game. he was fine with it until he wasn't. altho i dont think he specifically asked for it.
It’s completely different, you and others suggested he shoot cp and cp didn’t really have much choice but to act like he was ok with it
I saw lethal’s hint, sought him out and not only asked him to shoot me, but explained why it was a good play

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like to the point the British public melted down for the 4th man reveal

Showtime

Reaction score
1] Doddsy
2] Ace
3] Chevy
4] Poyser
5] Alco
6] Tweet
7] Odo
8] RageGreeny
9] Blaine
10] Lethal Banks
11] Chloe B
12] PHEN0M
13] T-Pein™
14] CraigPelton

16] Wang Chung

tweet i could see as town. im just more reserved because of him constantly talking about being scum lately and wanting to see how much he's improved.

still dont like poyser, but that shouldn't be the lynch.

maybe CHUNG is finally scum.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I feel like people are mocking me for the theme spec but it’s like a huge part of the flavour that considering my PM, it’s pretty legit lol
they're mocking you because it's obvious my post had nothing to do with flavor or the theme

Showtime

Reaction score
Is magic just gonna suspect everybody that suspects him or?

this is fair, im sure everyone sussing me isn't scum but a lot of the points raised against me have been utter shit that people have tried doubling down on.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Theme spec is shit in 100% of cases

not only that, but what would be the fucking point in him leaking like that? Like it’s pretty obvious there’s probably 4 mafia members based on simple maths, I don’t really see how your thought process goes from “cp says the number four. There are four bad guys in this theme. Cp is scum”. Like :swaggyp

I even explained to you what he meant, and pointed out that he’s mentioned it before and you just didn’t reply to it and continued acting like you had any kind of coherent point, which you don’t