Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I think he just knows I made myself look bad by being too manic and is trying to capitalize but he's being kind of a coward about it, same as tweet

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Why do people keep telling lethal that his life is worth less than themselves being confirmed he already said he's not the desperado so now it's just coming off super rude lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
In fact @Lethal Banks if you're a desperado then shooting at me is a HOSS play because it confirms me as town and scum cant kill me at night so providing my usage is good, there'd be a confirmed town voice in the thread for a number of days

:swaggyp

how are you arguing on one end that hider is a self resolving role and then on the other about how youre not going to die for a long time?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:swaggyp

how are you arguing on one end that hider is a self resolving role and then on the other about how youre not going to die for a long time?
Is the logic in my post hard to follow in any way? :pogba

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I didn't ignore him :swaggyp

He said I ended up looking good in the end

Did you not read?

Still waiting on the case on CP

can you show me your reply to him?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I have so much sugar in my system my head is going to explode I've been drinking two blueberry protein smoothies a day with peanut butter and it feels like I am on SPEED

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
like cmon that post is laughably bad

CraigPelton

Reaction score
totally drug free tho

Showtime

Reaction score
I think he just knows I made myself look bad by being too manic and is trying to capitalize but he's being kind of a coward about it, same as tweet

to be honest i felt similar in regards to your play. not exactly maniac, but drawing a lot of attention to yourself which was unlike last game.

but then again MAYBE YOU REALIZED THAT IT WOULD LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND WENT FOR THAT ANGLE. this is why no one should play mafia for a decade, it's just a bunch of wifom.

Showtime

Reaction score
Is the logic in my post hard to follow in any way? :pogba

no it isn't

"providing my role usage is good i wont die"

doesnt sound like you intend to self resolve. altho you were asking to be shot by a desperado which is good maybe.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If I were scum looking to capitalise, surely hanging poyser out to dry from your perspective is the better play?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
to be honest i felt similar in regards to your play. not exactly maniac, but drawing a lot of attention to yourself which was unlike last game.

but then again MAYBE YOU REALIZED THAT IT WOULD LOOK COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AND WENT FOR THAT ANGLE. this is why no one should play mafia for a decade, it's just a bunch of wifom.
are you two scum 2gether the lack of interaction is weird

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He was getting pushed and I didn't know why
I see you asking this question for like the fifth time now so lemme goodguy just this once.

PHEN0M made a vote earlier on and when Magic asked him about it, he felt the need to explain the vote which seems out of character for N0M, and smells a bit like he was trying to stay in Magics good books.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME