Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
we should do a sock puppet game.
Too much meta "reading" going on.

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Showtime

Reaction score
So Im making the same kind of points i made on you as town

so you conclude im scum

:pogba

read what i said to tweet.

if you're wrong as town most people adapt to being wrong or are at least more hesitant in their approach whereas you're just as sure.

And while youre saying youre not pushing me as hard as you did in perc, youve literally said everything ive done is scummy and were pointing it out to everyone so your actions don't hold up with those words.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
who's down to lynch lethal instead lol blaine seems town

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
ah fuck it let's get rid of the hated

Showtime

Reaction score
odo still looks town so probably town, his stuff around blaine looks good(on page 28) and i liked him just ignoring fucking everything to vote cp prior to that lol.

Chloe B

Reaction score
@CraigPelton

Any reason why you haven't voted at all today?

Are you not gonna go with any of the major wagons to instead make a case on Lethal?

Showtime

Reaction score
Flay is town lol

I'd rather not vote Blaine now as he's in execute range if I do but I'm more than happy to get a claim out of him.

that's a weird concern when it comes to blaine lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why speak Mrs. Doubtbfire when I can speak to Robin Williams? :mj4

Also in what context do you ask this?

And how do you plan to get others on board with your CP wagon?

Do you have a case?

I notice you chased me to get @RageGreeny involved, then ignored him when he challenged you

why

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
that isn't it for me. i do things when nothing is being done and if something is being done then ill watch unless i have a good reason to interject.

i.e. last game i didn't do anything until i was convinced evans was scum at which point to get my way i actually had to do stuff.

what do you think of cp btw? since you went from voting him to voting blaine.

im BACK TRACKING FROM THAT POSITION. dont care if it makes me look bad, his push on me is slimy and overreaching.

after the mislynch on me in perc did you have as much confidence in reading me day 1 in the following games? it's nature to feel more unsure on things youre wrong on in the past, not have as much confidence in doing the same thing.

Same as what it was when I voted him. Im aware im voting on the same wagon as him currently, but Id paradoxically think he was more towny if blaine were to flip town than scum, for reasons that should be obvious. I think hes trying to instigate as much discord as possible among the strong players in thread. I also dont think its natural t commit entirely to the idea of a guy being scum, and then commit entirely to the idea of that same player being scum based on the desperado thing earlier (unless theres another reason his stance changed, its hard to say because he didnt specify his initial reasons or rationale for changing)

When you say Banez mislynch, which game are you referring to? If its the one where Jeff claimed hider, I dont know anything about that game