Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Odo thoughts on poyser not acknowledging you did something similar to me? to be fair it was in a shorter timeframe, but you voted cp and then you voted blaine, following the wagon cp is on.
My point against you wasnt about following tweet lol, its about the fact you were reading scum and yet didnt vote him at all until tweet did

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like in that post you quoted, I never even make it about you following someone you were voting lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I also dont know why you're acting as if Im confident on it and then using it against me as if its unnatural when I've not professed any real confidence. When I voted I said I havent got the best record, I unvoted you to vote blaine, then switched back after blaine claimed and then went back to blaine again all before you even showed up

Hardly the same as on perc where I actually was insisting that you be lynched and that I was sure you were scum

Showtime

Reaction score
My point against you wasnt about following tweet lol, its about the fact you were reading scum and yet didnt vote him at all until tweet did

1620320209854.png

^i move my vote how i see fit. i voted owner at the start of that game and didnt even move my vote after thinking she was town because i didn't see a point in doing so. i dont vote according to when you want or think i should vote. if i want things to play out as they are then im not going to do something that i think could derail that. i didn't want to vote phen0m then as i still wanted others to come back and see where they would land i wanted to see where odo would go to better read odo. again you lack any actual forethought and all your accusations are for "why werent you doing this in THIS VERY MOMENT".

1620320336924.png

^i can grab plenty of these from that game. this is the game poyser lynched me on day 1. these are the type of points he was making against me.

notice how he keeps trying to tell me im not playing the way he wants and that makes me scum? right. now that game wasn't that long ago so why exactly would he be so self-confident in pushing the exact same way a month later.

Reactions: Evans

Chloe B

Reaction score
follow a quote im quoting. check what page it's on.

it's on page 25. the thread is on page 54. your question is dumb.

I don't care what you're quoting (I did look at the quote and cool whatever), it doesn't matter what page it's on and it's not dumb. your vote is still on him

is this the direction you wanna go for today?

Showtime

Reaction score
Ok, thats fine. I just find it pretty bizarre coming from magic. Like why keep pointing out you think PHEN0M is scummy if you're not gonna try and actually start a wagon on him. Like he obviously didn't want to start a counter wagon for a reason, and I think its because he wanted the pressure to keep building on me, and for someone like CP/you to decide you still wanted to lynch me despite the claim, which is why he played down the claim contradicting his stance last time it was claimed. Im sure then he would have "tried and failed" to lynch somebody else once somebody with real clout decided to take up my wagon

i was waiting to see what cp and odo did. youre right on that!

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't care what you're quoting (I did look at the quote and cool whatever), it doesn't matter what page it's on and it's not dumb. your vote is still on him

is this the direction you wanna go for today?

my vote is still on him because im halfway through the read and catching up and ideally want to catch up as much as possible before deciding my vote lol.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
View attachment 9530

^i move my vote how i see fit. i voted owner at the start of that game and didnt even move my vote after thinking she was town because i didn't see a point in doing so. i dont vote according to when you want or think i should vote. if i want things to play out as they are then im not going to do something that i think could derail that. i didn't want to vote phen0m then as i still wanted others to come back and see where they would land i wanted to see where odo would go to better read odo. again you lack any actual forethought and all your accusations are for "why werent you doing this in THIS VERY MOMENT".

View attachment 9531

^i can grab plenty of these from that game. this is the game poyser lynched me on day 1. these are the type of points he was making against me.

notice how he keeps trying to tell me im not playing the way he wants and that makes me scum? right. now that game wasn't that long ago so why exactly would he be so self-confident in pushing the exact same way a month later.
So Im making the same kind of points i made on you as town

so you conclude im scum

:pogba

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Chloe B

Reaction score
my vote is still on him because im halfway through the read and catching up and ideally want to catch up as much as possible before deciding my vote lol.

okay fair enough didn't know

let me know what you decide when you've finished

Chloe B

Reaction score
I notice you didn’t speak to my alt, why is that?

Why speak Mrs. Doubtbfire when I can speak to Robin Williams? :mj4

Also in what context do you ask this?

And how do you plan to get others on board with your CP wagon?

Do you have a case?

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Imagine trying to make this an actual point

"you were wrong on me once, you shouldnt attempt to read or push me ever again"

:bosque