Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i thought it looked better at first but this push of his is absolute ass.

by hedging his alignment i mean "im town and he should know im town and so im going to vote him because he isn't seeing me as town"->it's something i see more often from town players than scum players. at least in the past, but his actual push itself is highly disingenuous.
:mj4

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
poyser completely silenced by FACTS and LOGIC

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I dont consistently read you wrong on D1 btw, last game i voted you and then had you town before the end of the day phase, so this discreditation is BOLOGNY

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i do not LARGELY think youre town. you're putting words in my mouth, i dont have you as a strong town read i had you as towny based on your reaction to the wagon.

why would i not start a counter wagon? to see how others approach the wagon. the fact you need every little thing spelled out for you is absolutely embarrassing. tweet managed to at least say it was a reaction test the votes on him and while that isn't true it shows at least a consideration of the alternative. you've made up your own narrative to push and youre pushing it without any thought of the alternative.

why do you keep insisting i sit on the sidelines as scum? where is this meta coming from? what is your basis for your bullshit?
What do you mean to see how others approach the wagon? The wagon had mostly played out, I had 4 votes, CP who was threatening to vote and had claimed

Unless by seeing how others approach the wagon you mean letting somebody you think looks towny get lynched and then tell them all why they were wrong afterwards :pogba

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic's play hasn't really bothered me too much but this point by Tweet is interesting:

tweet asked why i voted phen0m without commenting on his case.

tweet's case is mostly made up of my own interaction with phen0m that i myself was calling him out for. i didn't think it was that important to comment on my vote if anyone had actually read my posts towards phen0m.

flay is town too. :WOW

@PHEN0M why do you think poyser is scum? And with such certainty at that.
Feels right chief.
do you not think him suggesting it's scummy for me to "watch this happen from the sideline" is more a town mindset? it means he feels i look bad for not getting involved in a way to defend him, which is usually town hedging their own alignment in their accusation.
But in all seriousness, the way he’s posting feels similar to Doctor Who to me. Dont ask for specifics but just know that i know how he’s played feels scummy to me. It seemed like a decent place to park a vote at the time i did to see how it played out and that’s lead me to feeling good about keeping it on him with his subsequent posts.
Also you didn’t answer the question :mj

i mean i definitely dont think he's locked in scum. some of his reactions look town as i said, but that claim is lololol.

also i think phen0m looks bad if poyser is town out of everyone on his wagon because his stuff was weak.
I mean, i think it’s pretty widely known I’m shit at articulating my reads, especially day 1, but that doesn’t mean i can’t have a good read just because i can’t properly explain it.
youre confident poyser is scum. why even bother to defend yourself if you think poyser is gonna flip scum and my read was only if he's town. :cudi:

Reactions: Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
this literally looks like how you get when you get desperate as scum and try to damage town before going down yourself because this is absolute nonsense.
What you mean by calling the majority of the people that were pushing me town and saying I think you're scum :pogba This point doesnt make any sense whatsoever. How would I be trying to damage town before going down myself by pushing you? If im going down myself then whats the goal? To make you look good off of my flip?

Showtime

Reaction score
I dont consistently read you wrong on D1 btw, last game i voted you and then had you town before the end of the day phase, so this discreditation is BOLOGNY

so you stand by the idea you can read me well on day 1 and have a good grasp on my day 1 play?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
so you stand by the idea you can read me well on day 1 and have a good grasp on my day 1 play?
No, pretty sure when I voted you I said I dont have the best record of pushing you lmao

cheers for so transparently trying to twist my words tho

Alco

Reaction score
@Blaine are you actually gonna give some reads or do something?

Showtime

Reaction score
cuz i think you're scum

just a thought

so you lack any kind of nuance. what you call fence sitting in towards me is actually considering that a person may in fact not be scum. you trying to make it seem like everything i do is some scum tactic looks more like desperation than it does credible.

when youre scum in a tight space you essentially go all in on hurting town by disregarding how you'll look after and trying to take some players out. when you were caught in that one game by me, you ended up faking info on cp. i found it so out of the blue and bad i thought it couldn't be scum, but you were scum. you after concede after feeling caught and go in on trying to take down town with you. tell me why what youre doing here isn't just that because youre over-zealous approach against me and youre complete confidence in reading me is piss poor.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
tweet asked why i voted phen0m without commenting on his case.

tweet's case is mostly made up of my own interaction with phen0m that i myself was calling him out for. i didn't think it was that important to comment on my vote if anyone had actually read my posts towards phen0m.

You conveniently left out my response to the last quote you posted, but go off bruh.

Showtime

Reaction score
No, pretty sure when I voted you I said I dont have the best record of pushing you lmao

cheers for so transparently trying to twist my words tho

i know you did, which is why i asked again. so my discrediting of you isn't bologny, it exists to the point you yourself admitted a poor track record in reading me yet you defend yourself as if what im saying isn't true. why?

Showtime

Reaction score
okay im not going to continue defending myself against poyser as that will take too much time and i want to finish reading back.