Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Yeah the second time I found pretty weird. Overall I'm pretty null on Magic.

:swaggyp:

Your entire case on him is based on my own pestering of him followed me asking people their thoughts on him and why others don't see him as slimy. Then you started a wagon so I joined. Why would I need to comment on something I had already given thoughts on.

Showtime

Reaction score
He didn’t even try and generate discussion out of it this time tho

i dont understand why you keep saying this.

why would i generate discussion when discussion is being generated without my involvement. can you explain this because you keep repeating this and it doesn't make any sense the more you say it.

He kept saying he’s getting plenty of reads and doesn’t wanna get involved because of that, yet then he’s trying to argue that he did get involved, then he’s trying to argue that we shouldn’t expect him to get involved anyway, it’s all a bit bizarre

his phenom vote sealed it for me. He kept repeating that he found phenom scummy from my wagon, even threw some mild shade on me for NOT finding phenom slimy (which isn’t entirely true) yet instead of voting this guy he found funny he kept saying you (tweet) were the best wagon despite you only having 2 posts. Then you show up and vote phenom and he follows as if he endorses it. So uh he’s just followed the guy he was voting and saying was the best wagon, and only voted the guy he kept repeating was scummy after somebody else did. Doesn’t really sound like town leader magic does it

bet: magic didn’t vote phenom earlier because he didn’t want to kill my wagon. He voted recently because all the new people that weighed in said they thought I was town and my lynch was looking less likely

there’s no reason he wouldn’t have voted phenom earlier based on his own posts. Tweet wasn’t around and had 2 posts ffs. There’s no reason at all

like youre illiterate.

i did and gave plenty of reads on the people that voted: doddsy, evans, flay, and phen0m. every person that was involved in the wagon i gave a comment or read on. why do you choose to ignore this?

i said im not going to get involved in the way you want which was you essentially asking me to defend you for you for some reaosn im still not grasping.

you have no idea how i lead as town. youve consistently failed to read me on day 1. you consistently think you know how i should play on day 1. last game you said "why is magic trying to be buddy us and get us to stop fighting and harmonize; why does magic leave his vote on junk day 1, etc". in the perc game you again mislynched me with the thinking of "why is magic shading me but not voting me" you have absolutely piss poor reading comprehension skills as well as a complete lack of nuance. "why would you follow the guy who started a wagon on the guy you found sus on the wagon, EVEN THO YOU SUSPECTED HIM OFF HIS FIRST TWO VOTES". this literally looks like how you get when you get desperate as scum and try to damage town before going down yourself because this is absolute nonsense. why do you think id follow the phen0m wagon in spite of tweet starting it? do you need it all spelled out for you?

i didn't vote phen0m before because i didn't care to. i didnt vote evans last game even while shading him until much later while leaving my vote on junk who wasn't around. there's absolutely no way you see this three times in 3 of my last 4 town games and think to yourself "oh man, this is still scummy".

Showtime

Reaction score
To add to that, he keeps repeating that he largely things im town, so if he’s got a town read that’s being wagoned and especially when it’s one of the better players, why WOULDNT he try to start a counter wagon on somebody he actually thinks is scum?

he can’t say that’s what he was trying to do with tweet, because he just said himself he was never expecting that to go anywhere

Instead he just made some bizarre post about waiting for Odo’s counter wagon, which is again pretty much just staying on the sidelines

i do not LARGELY think youre town. you're putting words in my mouth, i dont have you as a strong town read i had you as towny based on your reaction to the wagon.

why would i not start a counter wagon? to see how others approach the wagon. the fact you need every little thing spelled out for you is absolutely embarrassing. tweet managed to at least say it was a reaction test the votes on him and while that isn't true it shows at least a consideration of the alternative. you've made up your own narrative to push and youre pushing it without any thought of the alternative.

why do you keep insisting i sit on the sidelines as scum? where is this meta coming from? what is your basis for your bullshit?

Showtime

Reaction score
Could you elaborate on this point please?

i thought it looked better at first but this push of his is absolute ass.

by hedging his alignment i mean "im town and he should know im town and so im going to vote him because he isn't seeing me as town"->it's something i see more often from town players than scum players. at least in the past, but his actual push itself is highly disingenuous.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i dont understand why you keep saying this.

why would i generate discussion when discussion is being generated without my involvement. can you explain this because you keep repeating this and it doesn't make any sense the more you say it.

like youre illiterate.

i did and gave plenty of reads on the people that voted: doddsy, evans, flay, and phen0m. every person that was involved in the wagon i gave a comment or read on. why do you choose to ignore this?

i said im not going to get involved in the way you want which was you essentially asking me to defend you for you for some reaosn im still not grasping.

you have no idea how i lead as town. youve consistently failed to read me on day 1. you consistently think you know how i should play on day 1. last game you said "why is magic trying to be buddy us and get us to stop fighting and harmonize; why does magic leave his vote on junk day 1, etc". in the perc game you again mislynched me with the thinking of "why is magic shading me but not voting me" you have absolutely piss poor reading comprehension skills as well as a complete lack of nuance. "why would you follow the guy who started a wagon on the guy you found sus on the wagon, EVEN THO YOU SUSPECTED HIM OFF HIS FIRST TWO VOTES". this literally looks like how you get when you get desperate as scum and try to damage town before going down yourself because this is absolute nonsense. why do you think id follow the phen0m wagon in spite of tweet starting it? do you need it all spelled out for you?

i didn't vote phen0m before because i didn't care to. i didnt vote evans last game even while shading him until much later while leaving my vote on junk who wasn't around. there's absolutely no way you see this three times in 3 of my last 4 town games and think to yourself "oh man, this is still scummy".
tl;dr

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I read it and it was good, I am no longer sus on magic

Showtime

Reaction score
In terms of phenom himself, like I said I’ve seen him do this exact kinda play as scum before but I know he’s also done it as town. I don’t really think he’s town but I don’t actively think he’s scum either (tho I think he’s more likely to be town if magic is scum). Magic also jumped off the blaine wagon quick

why are you trying so hard to make it seem like my every action and thought is scummy?