Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RageGreeny

Reaction score
I'm looking over some of your more recent games as both town and scum and you're very much more conversational than confrontational as Mafia.

MYSTERY MAFIA where we were scum together -

These aren't your first 3 posts either, it's just where you've written the most on your first page of comments. The rest was very fluffy. These sound very much like you're chatting in a placated, inoffensive way maybe as to not have people look at you a bit deeper. Maybe subconsciously as I believe you're a more controlled player than to use this reasoning outright.

Then in DOCTOR WHO MAFIA -

"This isn’t bad observation to be fair. " (2nd last)

and

"He’s probably my preference yeah. " (last)

Were particular red flags for me. Just a bit too non-chalant. As for this game so far your posts have just followed the same tone really -

Now if I'm comparing to a town game such as the most recent in ROMAN MAFIA -

See how much more confrontational, aggressive, proactive with your reads and more willing to laying the smackdown on people you are?

What I think boils down to is I don't think you put it on players as much as Mafia and are just more content having a chat. I'd also say that the questions you ask as Mafia are more defensive where as Town you're more on the front foot with those questions.
Nobody would make this much effort unless they are town, You gave me a frosty greeting but I think you're genuine.
I'm sure you're overjoyed by this.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’d vote Blaine to move things along but I’m choosing not to vote with Poyser so I’m there in spirit.

Alco

Reaction score
Imagine having Odo Poyser and tweet all sussing you and not having a single vote on you lol, something is rotten in WresSmark
Odo did vote you at one point in time

Alco

Reaction score
I’d vote Blaine to move things along but I’m choosing not to vote with Poyser so I’m there in spirit.
:pogba

It's literally a vote to lynch now so what's the deal with this?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
It’s a moral issue Alco.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Do people have opinions on my takes regarding N0M and CP?
With Nom I could see him doing that as town too tbh, trying to be chilled but then realising he should probably give an opinion doesn't seem outside of his town wheelhouse

Possibly true, I still feel your play around someone of the level of Poyser is weirdly confident though given my understanding of your playstyle.
why didn't you answer him about me mate

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I don't hate poyser's poynts on magic. I may be the only one of the FOUR who is town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nobody would make this much effort unless they are town, You gave me a frosty greeting but I think you're genuine.
I'm sure you're overjoyed by this.
What makes you say this?
Have you played mafia before?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Man I have over 100 posts more than the next most lmao I need to chill out

Reactions: Alco

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Like, all of these posts are appeals to players ego, theyre not arguments
how was I appealing to ego in the lethal and flay posts?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Do you have an opinion on N0M or the arguments being presented against him?
I don't get it Tweet you wanted backup on your sus of me and then when Odo votes me you want to focus on PHEN0M? Since when are you so hesitant to push me?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah I think I pointed out at the time that he was just egging shit on without actually doing anything himself, like he was clearly just trying to wind me up. The thing is I'd see him as more likely to employ this tactic as town. Last time he was scum he definitely tried to stay on my good side and read me town, liked my posts, agreed with me etc. Obv not saying he would do that every time he's scum, but the whole gaslighting thing just kinda seems more like his town self than I'd associate with his scum play

That was my gut take on it anyway
:WOW