Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
poyser, it's up to you and me this game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sorry, I've got a take a lynch for the good of the town im being told

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
In my opinion. I know the Pein wants your head on a stake now.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
not on my Art Deco 1930's German Watch by Lupro

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Flay is town lol

I'd rather not vote Blaine now as he's in execute range if I do but I'm more than happy to get a claim out of him.
randomly mentioning execute range seems sus?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't get it Tweet you wanted backup on your sus of me and then when Odo votes me you want to focus on PHEN0M? Since when are you so hesitant to push me?
This probably comes as a shock to you but you're not always my first priority. I didn't really care if it's you or N0M getting pushed, I find both of you scummy.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
you cant test a hated claim

That said, theres no reason whatsoever today should end in a no lynch as even if he were town, no scum will ever kill blaine and we cant have him in endgame
yeah but with over 20 hours left in day at the time of this post why not get back to that read on me?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In fact that's my gripe about this game rn, we seem to be talking in circles a lot but nothing's actually getting done.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Chevy What do you think my play was when I tried to get lethal to desperado me if Im scum?

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
In fact that's my gripe about this game rn, we seem to be talking in circles a lot but nothing's actually getting done.
Are you saying we should lynch blaine and call it a day or? I cant remember who you're on rn

CraigPelton

Reaction score
a lot of people read scum to me atm namely chevy, ace, tweet, odo, and magic. usually by the end of d1 I have like 1 scum read MAYBE lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
hmmm lethal voting magic kind of seems like he's trying to get into poyser's good graces though

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Are you saying we should lynch blaine and call it a day or? I cant remember who you're on rn
I'm on N0M and for some reason people seem reluctant to give me their thoughts on what I said about him earlier. FWIW I agree that Blaine is likely scum so just lynching him oughta be good but I think we got more to cover here.