Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I must say I'm also not overwhelmed by Lethal's play here. Leaned into the woe is me schtick a bit too much and a bit too quickly imo
Im actually really unsure of lethal which is a first. His very start of his entrance felt like he does when he's town, but then he immediately abandoned that and started doing the woe is me shtick as you said. Although I guess he was mocked for his first couple of posts so idk :heston
Like when hes scum I usually expect him to enter with the shite about changing my leaf and not focusing and woe is me and then recalibrate when hes taking shit, not the opposite way around lol if that makes sense

But yeah after his first handful of posts, he started posting a lot of utter shite

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that said he does agree with me about magic so :garrett

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Hey Phenom, how fucking dare you try to help the new guy understand the game and answer his simple questions when we are struggling to fill 16 player games? You scummy fucking bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Alco

Reaction score
that said he does agree with me about magic so :garrett
I don't think he realistically expects Magic to be lynched, let alone wagoned still today, so that's an easy vote to lay down (in the event that they're aligned)

Reactions: Poyser

Alco

Reaction score
Hey Phenom, how fucking dare you try to help the new guy understand the game and answer his simple questions when we are struggling to fill 16 player games? You scummy fucking bastard.
:tenay

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
im still waiting to hear how the new guy could possibly make the conclusion that somebody wouldnt make the kind of effort flay did unless they were town when this is apparently his first game of mafia ever :mj

And also why that doesn't apply to me, who he is apparently happy to vote, but yet has 100 more posts than anybody else

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't hate poyser's poynts on magic. I may be the only one of the FOUR who is town

vote CP

I’m pretty sure he’s scum and making his usual fluffy “leak” - this is a proven tell

in Line of Duty, there are “4 main men”, it’s a running story throughout multiple seasons where they end up chasing “the fourth man”

this feels WAY TOO ON THE NOSE for anything other than my scum CP tell.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Alco and Tweet didn’t clarify in the QT and got confused about who was supposed to shade me for helping the new guy out. :hayden3

Alco

Reaction score
I'm about 4 Tenays away from really blowing a gasket here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Ace and Poyser

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
im still waiting to hear how the new guy could possibly make the conclusion that somebody wouldnt make the kind of effort flay did unless they were town when this is apparently his first game of mafia ever :mj

And also why that doesn't apply to me, who he is apparently happy to vote, but yet has 100 more posts than anybody else

Youre making short, shit posts though. Flay doing research.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote CP

I’m pretty sure he’s scum and making his usual fluffy “leak” - this is a proven tell

in Line of Duty, there are “4 main men”, it’s a running story throughout multiple seasons where they end up chasing “the fourth man”

this feels WAY TOO ON THE NOSE for anything other than my scum CP tell.
lol he mentioned this rule last game

at least one of me, him, magic, odo (thats four in case you're having trouble) is non town