Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
:mj Tweet sniffing around Magic but votes PHEN0M. Might retract that lean
he was sniffing me even more but wouldn't vote me even with odo sus of me lol. very weird! biden-esque! (boomer humor)

Reactions: Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm on N0M and for some reason people seem reluctant to give me their thoughts on what I said about him earlier. FWIW I agree that Blaine is likely scum so just lynching him oughta be good but I think we got more to cover here.
I gave my thoughts about N0M in that I would've expected him as scum to back off more if he were scum as he'd know it was gonna reflect badly on him down the line. Like sticking on me there is incredibly risky especially with people already being sus of him. Thoughts on that?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Tweet, why give scum more info than they need if you think Blaine is scum and are fine lynching him? I don’t get needing to get a handful of claims day 1.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^ after my claim i mean

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Nah this can't be it, people were reading Flay town pretty much instantaneously.

Lethal sussing Magic strikes me as him coming up with a conclusion that he would think looks unlikely for him to make as a scum play, and then work his way towards actually trying to make it make sense.
ooh I actually agree with this though. man pick a side CRAIG

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I think I probably gotta recalibrate myself cause atm I got Blaine, N0M, CP and Lethal as potential scum and that already looks like too much.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
T-Pein and Evans pushing Poyser after he made himself obvtown :reigns3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I gave my thoughts about N0M in that I would've expected him as scum to back off more if he were scum as he'd know it was gonna reflect badly on him down the line. Like sticking on me there is incredibly risky especially with people already being sus of him. Thoughts on that?
Idk, I don't find the "he knows it's gonna look bad" argument to be very convincing when it's N0M, because I remember a scum game of his a while back where I was under pressure and started sussing him, and in response he came up with the most blatant OMGUS vote of all time, so I think he doesn't care too much for looking "obviously" bad, because with that kind of sus on him he can always go "yea well why would I ever do this as scum".

That being said this situation probably isn't that blatantly bad so the above probably isn't even applicable. Which means you might have a point.

And I think Odo said something to the same effect, that the point I made is alright but by no means a smoking gun or anything approaching it.

:tom:

CraigPelton

Reaction score
well I think lynching blaine here is the most sensible play given he's not doing anything at all and is a liability with his role

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Another thing with N0M though is that earlier while 10 people were posting at the same time, he seemed to be around but mostly fluffing and doing jokes and stuff, but then when Greeny came in and asked questions about the game, N0M was answering them in a classic goodguy fashion so yeah, didn't like that either.

Reactions: Poyser

Alco

Reaction score
I must say I'm also not overwhelmed by Lethal's play here. Leaned into the woe is me schtick a bit too much and a bit too quickly imo

Reactions: CraigPelton

Chloe B

Reaction score
Nobody would make this much effort unless they are town, You gave me a frosty greeting but I think you're genuine.
I'm sure you're overjoyed by this.

Cheers Luke

Alco

Reaction score
Hey Phenom, why are you jumping around in troll-mode and then all of a sudden you go serious to "help out" the new kid? Seems like a classic case of an easy and "positive" post to make

Alco

Reaction score
Another thing with N0M though is that earlier while 10 people were posting at the same time, he seemed to be around but mostly fluffing and doing jokes and stuff, but then when Greeny came in and asked questions about the game, N0M was answering them in a classic goodguy fashion so yeah, didn't like that either.
oh ninja'd :tenay

Alco

Reaction score
I'm OKAY with lynching Blaine here. He's not even trying to defend himself lol