Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I thought doddsy has a history of pushing poyser as scum? I think poyser said that recently. what is the difference here? looking for answers from magic and poyser here

i have no idea. i think he's said that before, but id assume it's mid-game. the timing of his push and how early it came is why it feels more town than not to me as he was working with so little. i know doddsy can use content that looks bad, but he hardly waited for that. He's usually more opportunistic in attacks

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
oh ya cp asked what i wanted to do. i kinda wanna lynch the people i think are scum and im not exactly sure blaine will flip scum yet i see the value in flipping him but i find it wasteful too. this is a lot of words in basically saying none of this seems ideal to me as i dont feel like his flip would help unless he's scum.

a PHENOM flip would tho.

:heston

I’ll haunt the shit out of you the rest of this game.

fuck my morals, let’s just get a damn flip and move on.

Vote: Blaine

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Phenom has graduated to coma brained

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Evans’ apology tomorrow when he’s sober is gonna be lit

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm sure he's sober and I'm also sure that even though I am town this game he will still bring up this tell again in future games

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Poyser is going to hit 300 Day 1 posts :heston

CraigPelton

Reaction score
well if poyser and odo (who I am scum reading?) are both still leaning scum on blaine then I guess I feel better about doing that so ye let's do it boys

LYNCH BLAINE

Showtime

Reaction score
:heston

I’ll haunt the shit out of you the rest of this game.

fuck my morals, let’s just get a damn flip and move on.

Vote: Blaine

is the timing of this at all correlated with me talking about wanting to lynch you?

CraigPelton

Reaction score
unfortunately this means poyser can't check doddsy by being lynched (???). I guess he'll just have to do that with his ROLE