Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I have a 7 week old child and sometimes my sleep deprivation hinders my reading comprehension. You understand.

holy fuck time is going fast, that baby is already 7 weeks.

i hope to god she sees the light in being a lakers fan. :mj2:

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
day 1 is important for interactions, but a day 2 lynch is more important than day 1. day 1 is quite literally the phase you can most comfortably do that kind of lynch with limited ramifications because it's still likely to be a mislynch regardless.

what do you think of phen0m?

I dont like Phenom at all but I have many reads that will change based on the poyser flip.
His wagon was all over.

Basically it looked like scum was trying to lynch poyser since he a good target for that.
But then a new wagon formed on Blaine.
So.. not sure if it was town pushback or scum trying to do it.
I notice scum dont like to do that tho since they are afraid...
But like I said.
Town does not know who to target and who to trust.
Blaine wont give us much info if he flips hated.
Town actions will be fail.
Nights are important for town too

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Magic I’m looking for a post of yours around Doddsy - he’s just someone I’m not very good at reading as I don’t ever get to interact with him in real time, and when we do it’s just him describing posts I’ve made as woeful - but you think he’s town, I’m just curious why

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
really starting to warm up to T-Pein now that I am more familiar with him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Magic I’m looking for a post of yours around Doddsy - he’s just someone I’m not very good at reading as I don’t ever get to interact with him in real time, and when we do it’s just him describing posts I’ve made as woeful - but you think he’s town, I’m just curious why
Omg can relate

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

My optimal play is lynch doodsy.
My easier to do play than that is lynch poyser.

Lets get it over with play is lynching blaine since both town and scum would like this.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m gonna feel so dirty if Odo and cp end up being scum here lmao but it’s a loss id embrace over this shower of shite

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Showtime

Reaction score
if you have him as solid town then who cares

me odo and poyser are all voting blaine what's your call here chief?

i dont have a real reason to care, i just like knowing why people think the way they do.

the poyser push, with that level of aggression, seems completely unlike doddsy. im not saying he's incapable of it, im just saying i dont really see the reason for him to be that gung-ho as scum for a lynch that early on opposed to feeling out the game more. it could be to avoid any sort of awkward entrance, but again he doubled down when he came back around the second time.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
My optimal play is lynch doodsy.
My easier to do play than that is lynch poyser.

Lets get it over with play is lynching blaine since both town and scum would like this.
apologies if you already explained sir but why is lynching doddsy optimal in your view?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I’m gonna feel so dirty if Odo and cp end up being scum here lmao but it’s a loss id embrace over this shower of shite

Welp looks like you get to live.
Gg.