Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I’m gonna feel so dirty if Odo and cp end up being scum here lmao but it’s a loss id embrace over this shower of shite
lol imagine I FINALLY draw scum with odo and decide to just go off the wall nuts for the first half of d1 and he comes back like "uh yeah I'm pushing you for this shit"

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
i dont have a real reason to care, i just like knowing why people think the way they do.

the poyser push, with that level of aggression, seems completely unlike doddsy. im not saying he's incapable of it, im just saying i dont really see the reason for him to be that gung-ho as scum for a lynch that early on opposed to feeling out the game more. it could be to avoid any sort of awkward entrance, but again he doubled down when he came back around the second time.

i assume by this you mean unlike scum Doddsy

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
apologies if you already explained sir but why is lynching doddsy optimal in your view?

I think he is scum,
I rather have him gone than poyser.
I want poyser gone to check Doddsy.

And poyser seems like an easier lynch than doodsy at this time.

Basically I can convince town to lynch poyser but not ddodsy

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I thought doddsy has a history of pushing poyser as scum? I think poyser said that recently. what is the difference here? looking for answers from magic and poyser here

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think he is scum,
I rather have him gone than poyser.
I want poyser to check Doddsy.

And poyser seems like an easier lynch than doodsy at this time.

Basically I can convince towm to lynch poyser but not ddodsy
sir how can poyser check doddsy if your Plan A is lynching Doddsy and your Plan B is lynching Poyser

Showtime

Reaction score
oh ya cp asked what i wanted to do. i kinda wanna lynch the people i think are scum and im not exactly sure blaine will flip scum yet i see the value in flipping him but i find it wasteful too. this is a lot of words in basically saying none of this seems ideal to me as i dont feel like his flip would help unless he's scum.

a PHENOM flip would tho.

i assume by this you mean unlike scum Doddsy
yes. doddsy likes setting himself up for later.

going after a town!poyser and lynching him would give him a permanent dirty mark the whole game. is that worth it so early on off so little?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I thought doddsy has a history of pushing poyser as scum? I think poyser said that recently. what is the difference here? looking for answers from magic and poyser here
He’s changed that to pushing me every game

CraigPelton

Reaction score
oh ya cp asked what i wanted to do. i kinda wanna lynch the people i think are scum and im not exactly sure blaine will flip scum yet i see the value in flipping him but i find it wasteful too. this is a lot of words in basically saying none of this seems ideal to me as i dont feel like his flip would help unless he's scum.
okay this is how I feel too

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
sir how can poyser check doddsy if your Plan A is lynching Doddsy and your Plan B is lynching Poyser

Básically By dying.
If poyser flips town then doddsy cant be town.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

a PHENOM flip would tho.

going after a town!poyser and lynching him would give him a permanent dirty mark the whole game. is that worth it so early on off so little?
What makes you doubt a blaine scum flip?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

a PHENOM flip would tho.

I mean, to play devils advocate, would it?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Blaine looks lost and he has a tell outside of what Poyser has already said

assuming he’s scum I’m going to help him after this game cause it doesn’t even feel like sport

CraigPelton

Reaction score
odo is going to teach blaine how to access quicktopic dot com while he's at school

Reactions: Odo