Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I legit don’t have a read on TP btw - he’s obviously changed up from his previous games regardless but you’d expect that with his experience

also is @Ace just not coming back or?

i am also perplexed by the Pein

Ace is ducking scum

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Excuse the formatting on my phone

2] Ace - null, not really read any of his posts. I’d say normally as town he grabs my attention early though which hasn’t happened. No issues with him being up early in POE.
3] Chevy I’m town
4] Poyser - yellow suspicion. It’s based off CPs flip tbh but I don’t think he looks good off a CP scum flip at all
5] Alco - light blue for Alco, I’ve liked his posts and his directions seem genuine
6] Tweet - light blue, I’ve liked his posts too, I think he’s a mislynch target that’s what CP is trying to push
7] Odo - light blue, seem to be actually pushing directions and trying to solve things yourself which feels like town Odo
8] RageGreeny - null, needs to post more, I haven’t seen anything alignment indicative from him. I would have expected a bit more chatter from him but there are WIFOM reasons that I’m not interested in considering (new to the game, struggling for content as a newbie etc) as opposed to trying make a read off more activity @RageGreeny
10] Lethal Banks - dark blue, I felt Lethals push on Magic was genuine and again my CP read makes me think he’s town here
12] PHEN0M - light blue, we had similar thoughts D1 and the rest of the game tbh
13] T-Pein™ - fucking no idea, null lmao
14] CraigPelton - darkest red imaginable, I’ve explained plenty and I’ll have a multi quote case later on
16] Wang Chung - light blue, looks like Wang from the game I was mason with tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
poyser, it's up to you and me this game
Sorry, I've got a take a lynch for the good of the town im being told
not on my Art Deco 1930's German Watch by Lupro
T-Pein and Evans pushing Poyser after he made himself obvtown :reigns3
I read it and it was good, I am no longer sus on magic
I was never sure Poyser was scum he was just pinging me a bit so I wanted to pressure him. Then I think he made himself pretty obvtown which I'm happy with. Simple as
I'm thinking magic is town he is picking up on the same things with his readback that I was
which means poyser/magic is t/t and should CEASE immediately
i demand a third party meditator.
my ruling is that you guys are most likely t/t and should CEASE

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

2] Ace - null, not really read any of his posts. I’d say normally as town he grabs my attention early though which hasn’t happened. No issues with him being up early in POE.
3] Chevy I’m town
4] Poyser - yellow suspicion. It’s based off CPs flip tbh but I don’t think he looks good off a CP scum flip at all
5] Alco - light blue for Alco, I’ve liked his posts and his directions seem genuine
6] Tweet - light blue, I’ve liked his posts too, I think he’s a mislynch target that’s what CP is trying to push
7] Odo - light blue, seem to be actually pushing directions and trying to solve things yourself which feels like town Odo
8] RageGreeny - null, needs to post more, I haven’t seen anything alignment indicative from him. I would have expected a bit more chatter from him but there are WIFOM reasons that I’m not interested in considering (new to the game, struggling for content as a newbie etc) as opposed to trying make a read off more activity @RageGreeny
10] Lethal Banks - dark blue, I felt Lethals push on Magic was genuine and again my CP read makes me think he’s town here
12] PHEN0M - light blue, we had similar thoughts D1 and the rest of the game tbh
14] CraigPelton - darkest red imaginable, I’ve explained plenty and I’ll have a multi quote case later on
How can you think cp knew magic was the SK but not think he’s aligned with lethal :pogba

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
There’s a couple of problems there:

- what were you expecting from ragegreeny?
- wang only light blue?
- Lethal dark blue?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

3] Chevy I’m town
Also how is Wang light blue I literally hid behind him ffs

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Dang if Poyser dies I'm in a lot of trouble tomorrow everyone else is kind of being Blue

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I was too generous lol - you can’t possibly think if Poyser were scum, he’s gonna claim to have hidden behind his teammate wang, which means irrespective of poysers alignment, wang is like 98% confirmed outside of shenanigans

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe I was too generous lol - you can’t possibly think if Poyser were scum, he’s gonna claim to have hidden behind his teammate wang, which means irrespective of poysers alignment, wang is like 98% confirmed outside of shenanigans
What % would you put.poyser being town at

Assume I'm town

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
There’s a couple of problems there:

- what were you expecting from ragegreeny?
- wang only light blue?
- Lethal dark blue?

Greeny is a smart, argumentative person. I expected him to pick up the nuance and suspicion aspect of the game quickly. I think expecting more aggression from him is a good way to put it.

Im not factoring in the Wang clear by Poyser whilst I have a suspicion he could be scum.

I feel the way CP pushed Lethals lynch over Magics despite info makes it unlikely they are aligned

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Do we think it might be possible evans is leaning into his conspiracy tunnel meta here or is he just town?

I thought he was town because I’ve never seen him effectively fake his town paranoia as scum before but he’s just lost all reason at this point and I’m struggling to buy it as genuine

Reactions: CraigPelton

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I'm concerned Evans has nothing else to talk about except me this game. T-Pein is a total passenger as well. Hoping my POE isn't totally wrong here

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Actually this seems kinda familiar

in before CP is scum with greeny :garrett