Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I will be advocating for your lynch should you claim to have another town result tomorrow in fact.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Claiming hider with a short shelf life
Bussing my janitor/ninja/strongman on D1

scum of the year let’s go :WOW

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Lethal Banks it should be obvious who you’re tracking tonight, if you consider the claims made :mj

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Tbh evans I share your scepticism but unless CPs play was to be the ultimate GOODGUY, it would be better for him to let Poyser and magic tear chunks out of each other

there’s no strategic advantage to him doing that as scum, or if there is, it’s hugely outweighed

I understand this but I disagree. CP came into the game making posts that Poyser/Magic were aligned, Poyser then came under heat in the thread.

CPs reads then developed into reading Magic town and trying to lynch Lethal whilst keeping Poyser at arms length. not outright supporting him but not really antagonising either.

If you have time, look at that on an ISO and read through the interactions, it reminds me very much of scum CP going through the motions and letting the big names direct the game as long as it’s away from him (i.e hes happy not leading as long as it’s not a wagon on himself)

this happened during Magics wagon as well. Man drops a theory that Magic is SK and Lethal is scum pushing it, yet 30 mins later swaps his opinion around off two lethal posts that don’t really do anything and a PHEN0M reaffirming his Magic position.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I understand this but I disagree. CP came into the game making posts that Poyser/Magic were aligned, Poyser then came under heat in the thread.

CPs reads then developed into reading Magic town and trying to lynch Lethal whilst keeping Poyser at arms length. not outright supporting him but not really antagonising either.

If you have time, look at that on an ISO and read through the interactions, it reminds me very much of scum CP going through the motions and letting the big names direct the game as long as it’s away from him (i.e hes happy not leading as long as it’s not a wagon on himself)

this happened during Magics wagon as well. Man drops a theory that Magic is SK and Lethal is scum pushing it, yet 30 mins later swaps his opinion around off two lethal posts that don’t really do anything and a PHEN0M reaffirming his Magic position.
What are you talking about not supporting me? Cp was literally saying I made myself obvtown, and kept reiterating that me and magic were town/town and should cease arguing immediately

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Using that thought process above if CP flips scum, it means id return to the thought that Poyser is scum too. The hider claim was gonna be a short shelf life and those early posts about Magic/Poyser distancing could have been breadcrumbs to make Magic look bad off a scum Poyser flip and CP look good.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
:heston good luck with that

If it were anyone else, you agree that the correct strategic play is to confirm the hider is in fact what they claim and have their death give us confirmed town to help with POE, don’t you?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Using that thought process above if CP flips scum, it means id return to the thought that Poyser is scum too. The hider claim was gonna be a short shelf life and those early posts about Magic/Poyser distancing could have been breadcrumbs to make Magic look bad off a scum Poyser flip and CP look good.

have you put a read list out recently?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What are you talking about not supporting me? Cp was literally saying I made myself obvtown, and kept reiterating that me and magic were town/town and should cease arguing immediately

IMO he was backing and more open about his Magic reads than you, when I’m on my PC I’ll break it down for ya x

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yeah please

I’m pretty sure youre town but I want to check some stuff

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If it were anyone else, you agree that the correct strategic play is to confirm the hider is in fact what they claim and have their death give us confirmed town to help with POE, don’t you?
Not if the hider is obviously town on play, no

in fact it would be pretty dense to lynch someone that’s clearly town off play regardless of their role

but if you really wanna die on the hill of me being scum then feel free lol

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Imma be here all game buddy, don’t get sick of me yet :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I legit don’t have a read on TP btw - he’s obviously changed up from his previous games regardless but you’d expect that with his experience

also is @Ace just not coming back or?