Line of Duty Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Whos your scum list these days phenom

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don’t see why you’d be clearing CP as town off Magic flipping SK. Especially when we’ve had a night phase and scum could have known Magic was the SK (but that depends on their setup)?

that’s a genuine question^

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also you’ve told us yourself you are outstanding at reading Lethal - what’s your read on him now? You’ve said he seems genuine, does that mean you read him town?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I already have tho

it’s all in the thread, and recently

I have no interest whatsoever in hiding behind cp
Lethal is an easy read, and looks pretty genuine around magic (and also, if he’s scum tracker and tracks magic to flay then he doesn’t know if magic is the SK or the vig so I don’t see him coming out so aggressive with it). Not that I strongly read him town but I don’t think he needs hiding behind

PHEN0M looks like utter shit around both me and blaine

small correction here - if lethal is a roletracker, they’d get back hes the sk cause magic wasnt II

also flay isn’t getting vigged lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t see why you’d be clearing CP as town off Magic flipping SK. Especially when we’ve had a night phase and scum could have known Magic was the SK (but that depends on their setup)?

that’s a genuine question^
He wouldn’t have known magic was the SK when he tried to shut down me and magic arguing
We don’t even know if they knew magic was the SK at all? For one lethal might just be a tracker and not a Roletracker and secondly that would assume both lethal and cp are scum together and that doesn’t seem likely to me in any way

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also you’ve told us yourself you are outstanding at reading Lethal - what’s your read on him now? You’ve said he seems genuine, does that mean you read him town?

scratch the last part, you’ve said about the town read. Wasn’t scrolled down enough on my phone :bosque

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m leaning town yeah

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
We don’t even know if they knew magic was the SK at all?

So how are you clearing CP as town off a Magic SK flip with this fact here?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbh evans I share your scepticism but unless CPs play was to be the ultimate GOODGUY, it would be better for him to let Poyser and magic tear chunks out of each other

there’s no strategic advantage to him doing that as scum, or if there is, it’s hugely outweighed

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like obviously I’m coming at this from an angle that I have confidence in my CP scum read, so I’m trying to see why he looks townie to you and why you’re not even considering him being scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ace
3] Chevy
5] Alco
6] Tweet
7] Odo
8] RageGreeny
10] Lethal Banks
12] PHEN0M
13] T-Pein™
14] CraigPelton
16] Wang Chung

this is about where I’m at

if I do die just plz remember that Wang is confirmed town. There’s no possible way he could be scum.

lethal is my weakest town read of the lot there so if my poe goes wrong that’s where I’d look first

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I still kind of think you're scum too