Lindsey Lohan's Stupid Lawyer, lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Lindsay Lohan's lawyer recently decided to quit, stating that it's impossible to represent Lohan. So the actress had to go find another lawyer. The result turned out to be Mark Heller, a New York lawyer, who doesn't have a license to practice law in California. So Heller found a California lawyer to sponsor him, a shady woman who passed the bar exam in California, but never actually practiced law.

Heller has now appeared in front of Judge Jim Dabney, hoping to convince the judge to throw away Lohan's car accident case. He tried to blame everything on Lohan's previous lawyer, but the judge ignored all that since Heller's paperwork was incredibly screwed up and his sponsor didn't even both showing up.

Heller then argued that Lohan's case needs to be thrown out because police didn't advise her of her Miranda rights. The judge informed him that California doesn't require a reading of Miranda rights in such situations.

Heller then proceeded to push the trial date from March 18th to April 1st. The judge informed him that April 1st is a holiday in California. Heller replied that he wasn't aware that April Fool's Day was a holiday. The judge was then forced to explain that April 1st is Cesar Chavez Day - a California holiday which honors the late civil rights activist.

In the end, Judge Dabney declared that Heller was incompetent to practice law in California and said that Lohan either has to get another lawyer or proceed with Heller, understanding that he may not have the ability to properly defend her.

Yet, even with a dumbass for a lawyer, this privileged bitch still won't see a day of jail.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That first lawyer was smart to quit, it would be easy money representing her but it wouldn't be worth the hassle. Pretty poor effort all round with her current lawyer though, surely you find someone that is knowledgable about California law rather than getting an outsider.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Story made me lol, other than that I don't give two shits about Lohan.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
"Wasn't aware April Fool's Day was a holiday" :lmao

This guy did NOT actually say that to a judge. There's no way in hell that really happened.

Oh my god, I hope I'm wrong though. That is LEGENDARY.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing about Lindsay. I want her to go far away and not hear about her for a while.

We all do, but until the Justice System actually locks up a celebrity (which they won't do to her, as they continually let her mock the California corrupt courts) or she OD's, she'll continue to gain publicity. The only way we can drive her to suicide or reduce her to stripping for crack in a Barstow truckstop club is to keep publicizing her exploits.

Reaction score
We all do, but until the Justice System actually locks up a celebrity (which they won't do to her, as they continually let her mock the California corrupt courts) or she OD's, she'll continue to gain publicity. The only way we can drive her to suicide or reduce her to stripping for crack in a Barstow truckstop club is to keep publicizing her exploits.

I know and it is unfortunate that people as cracked out as her are the ones that get so much publicity.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Train wrecks are fun to watch. :pK:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't think Lohan is to blame for this. The media(Especially TMZ!) and her family don't make it any better. Her father is always trying to get himself some publicity by reminding us that his daughter is in court. Her mother is getting drunk on the streets or something, really whatever TMZ says is going on, most people will believe it. This is why if I were to ever become a celebrity(FINGERS CROSSED!) I'd be humble as fuck, and I would tell my fans the truth. Too many celebrities allow the media to say so much shit about something that is literally nothing. I think the lawyers that take her on though, don't see that it's a lost cause.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Lohan is to blame for this. The media(Especially TMZ!) and her family don't make it any better. Her father is always trying to get himself some publicity by reminding us that his daughter is in court. Her mother is getting drunk on the streets or something, really whatever TMZ says is going on, most people will believe it. This is why if I were to ever become a celebrity(FINGERS CROSSED!) I'd be humble as fuck, and I would tell my fans the truth. Too many celebrities allow the media to say so much shit about something that is literally nothing. I think the lawyers that take her on though, don't see that it's a lost cause.

LoVag has the resources and the choice to move to an obscure location where she will be free of those "oh so awful paparazzis" who celebrities like to whine about. LoVag won't do that though, because the media keeps her relevant. If she valued her life, she'd move to a small town in Wyoming or Montana and would turn her life around, free of the media. Until she chooses to change, she's fair game, and so is the rest of the celebrity freakshow. But her family is very screwed up, I will agree with you on that. Her dad is more immature than an out of control 3 year old at Cheesie Charlie's.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
What the fuck happened anyway? First she was a sweet and innocent little girl making shitty movies. Now she's an adult making shitty whore choices.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
What the fuck happened anyway? First she was a sweet and innocent little girl making shitty movies. Now she's an adult making shitty whore choices.

Having a toddlers n tiaras family who pushed her into a spotlight they so craved, isn't the best way to grow ointo a well-adjusted adult. Not to mention, being thrust into a Michael Jackson/Whitney Houston type of microscope where everything you do is strange...until you die, and then it is a tragedy, that will be milked for years.

Celebrity is a strange disease.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
What's wrong with the Parent Trap?

Anyways, I don't care what this ho does nowadays. She's clearly as washed up as Amy Winehouse was. I don't think anybody should waste their time thinking about her decisions.

Reaction score
She could help herself if she really wants to by staying far away from Hollywood and getting help but she's refusing to so I don't care what happens to her.