Lindsey Lohan's Stupid Lawyer, lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I googled her, and the suggested searches were..

Searches related to lindsay lohan

lindsay lohan bad teeth
lindsay lohan bad skin
lindsay lohan bad luck
lindsay lohan bad things
lindsay lohan bad makeup
lindsay lohan off probation
lindsay lohan bad influence
lindsay lohan in court 2012

Says it all, really.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Damn that is much worse than putting just any celebrity's name in and it adding gay to the end of their name.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I really doubt the media would make the same year-long eulogy of Lohan's death as they did for Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse. Lohan wasn't near as impacting in anything she did as those two were. I would imagine her death would be more about finger-pointing than anything. Most people would thumb their noses and insist is was all her fault and no one else's and shed little sympathy, while her blind idiot fans would go watch some MTV-sponsored documentary that smear jobs her father, agent, and god knows who else and insist she just "fell in with a bad crowd", how she didn't have enough real friends, and how this tragic hand life dealt her plunged her into a downward spiral lifestyle. Instead of "Remembering Lindsay Lohan", the tabloids would read "NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS KEITH RICHARDS SUPPLIED LOHAN WITH COCAINE!" Her death has "conspiracy theory" written all over it and I'm positive that's the angle the media would take to profit off her death. That's all the media really wants anyways, a way to profit off a celebrity's death. That's exactly how you would sell Lindsay Lohan's.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
So basically, another story like that Anna Nicole Smith btich whose death is still on supermarket tabloids.