Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

England vs argentina. Would love to see it, but I doubt it will happen. England is too weak this year, I think

Reaction score

England will be lucky to make it past the Nazis the way they've played thus far. I can't see a team of individuals getting to the final.

maty619

Reaction score

England vs argentina. Would love to see it, but I doubt it will happen. England is too weak this year, I think

It's not possible, assuming they both win their last 16 matches they will meat in the quarters which is annoying because it means England have to go the hard way through. I'd say I want England vs USA, it would be great for the sport and England needs a new rival :p, but realistically I want Spain vs Brazil assuming the draw allows it.

Kizza

Reaction score

It's ok, it'll be Germany/Argentina regardless.

One of Uruguay/South Korea will make the quarters. Ridiculous.

maty619

Reaction score

It isn't gonna be Germany vs Argentina, that's it where's vBookie, I am so confident I'm gonna put all my vcash up on this one ;).

phantomgerald

Reaction score

South Koreans were decent too. The match against Argentina is just a case of being outclassed by the best skill position players in the World Cup. There's nothing to be ashamed about.

Reaction score

Yeah, South Korea are pretty underrated. I didn't see their last group game against Nigeria, but I saw the games against Greece, in which they looked good, even if Greece were amazingly shit, and Argentina, which you explained was just a case of Argentina being an amazing team. I think Uruguay will have too much talent for the South Koreans, but by no means are they a bad team.

Kizza

Reaction score

It isn't gonna be Germany vs Argentina, that's it where's vBookie, I am so confident I'm gonna put all my vcash up on this one ;).

England are a team full of egos. Germany are a cohesive unit.

maty619

Reaction score

What the fuck, they're not really though are they, you just wanna find something to critisize the players for. If England play like they did in the first half of the Slovenia game Germany haven't got a chance on this Earth. I'm gonna stop posting about this game till after England have won because it is like smacking my head against a brick wall with you guys.

Reaction score

:lmao @ the claim that England aren't a team full of individuals. The way in which English soccer players care about each other was when Terry decided it'd be a good idea to fuck Wayne Bridge's bitch.

Kizza

Reaction score

John Terry. Case closed.

Most of the English players don't care that they're representing their country, or how much it means. It's a team of individuals, all focused on furthering their own careers. Terry, Wright-Phillips and Lampard are pretty obvious examples of this. The players aren't picked on form. Heskey continually getting over over guys like Defoe and Bent? Fuck off. I would say England's most legit player in an English strip is David James or Wayne Rooney. They don't play cohesive football, whereas countries like South Korea and that have played well as a team.

Spain and Argentina are other examples of this, it's not just England. But Germany, if they play well, have less "big names" and play well as a team.

Reaction score

I wouldn't say Argentina don't play as a team. Messi, Tevez and Higuain (even tho he's nowhere near as good as the other two) combine really well up front and play as a genuine team.

Kizza

Reaction score

Yeah, but guys like Gonzalez and Cambiasso don't look quite there yet.