Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Re: Official Soccer (Football) Discussion Thread

Why ban, it was a perfectly valid post as is this one. Dissapointed Germany won, looks like they're gonna be making an early exit ;).

Alex C

Reaction score

U saw that Australian player playing with his hand at the end of the game? It was clear penal! Fucking bastards !!!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

Well al I really saw was turds of burnt shit in red uniforms out there until I realized my TV got Bold so I started watching the US game.

Reaction score

Meh, I'm still not impressed with England. They looked good in the first half, but sucked dick the second half. How the fuck is 1-0 against Slovenia such a big deal? It's Slovenia for fuck's sake.

Slovenia aren't that bad of a team. Granted, they don't get much exposure in the media so people naturally won't think much of them, but the way that they have been portrayed as easybeats by people is ridiculous.

Fucking yes! Any other World Cup getting into the last 16 is a formality but this was one fucking momentus victory for England. I don't care if USA won the group through goals scored, I've never understood that rule, they may have been stronger up front but they obviously were weaker at the back, it doesn't make sense to me they should just play a decider. Btw, COME ON FUCKING GHANA YOU BLACK BASTARDS!!!!!! SPANK SOME GERMANY ARSE AND START THE FUCKING COMEBACK YOU FUCKONG smurfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (oh wow I can't even spell smurfs right without it staring it out :mad:).

Erm, more goals scored going through on top means teams will be encouraged to play more attacking soccer, which is what everyone wants to see. Common sense.

I look forward to seeing you guys get slaughtered by the nazis. ;D

U saw that Australian player playing with his hand at the end of the game? It was clear penal! Fucking bastards !!!

Suck my big black dick. We won.

Alex C

Reaction score

Dude it was a clear penal! And I'm not against you,I'm against the referee ;)))))

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

LOL it did kind of look like he was playing with his hands

Alex C

Reaction score

sure he did,we got screwed! I never said in my life it was a referees fault we lost,but I must say that now! If we had that penal,it would be 2-2 and we would advance to next round! fuck this LOL klll the referee xDD

Toddy

Reaction score

Going to watch New Zealand play tonight even though it is at 2am on a school day. But I am hoping for NZ to go to the next round although unlikely.

Reaction score

I look forward to seeing you guys get slaughtered by the nazis. ;D
Klose will be playing in that game!!! =D nazis will kill the pig-faces!

Kizza

Reaction score

sure he did,we got screwed! I never said in my life it was a referees fault we lost,but I must say that now! If we had that penal,it would be 2-2 and we would advance to next round! fuck this LOL klll the referee xDD

If Fabiano is allowed to score with his hands, nothing more in this WC can be classified as rule-breaking.

Kizza

Reaction score

VITTEK MOTHERFUCKER.

Defender will be shot for horrid pass.