Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Everton may have had a good start to the season but their defense isn't the strongest if you know what I mean so I can see their form dropping and maybe getting a 7th/8th place finish.

For Tottenham it could be the other way round with poor form turning into a good winning streak (until they face Liverpool).

Reaction score
too early to make predictions,mourinho is right smaller teams have strengthened significantly,but my prediction for the premiership champions is..................liverpool:)

phantomgerald

Liverpool aren't as good as you guys think they are, that's all I'm going to say. As for the champions, alot would depend on luck. Manchester United were the luckilest last year and they won. I'll admit Chelsea had luck on his side when they won too.

Switchy

Reaction score
Biased post: ^^Luck is for losers, that's why Liverpool are unbeaten. We don't need luck.

Unbiased post: What says Liverpool won't have that luck this season? (Yes that is unbiased because someone who doesn't support Liverpool would prolly say something like that)

the dark knight

^^if anything, liverpool is the most unlucky club in england right now...just saying.

1) Liverpool
2) Arsenal
3) Chelsea
4) Manure
5) Newcastle
6) Aston Villa
7) Spurs
8) Everton

thats how i feel right now...:g:

the dark knight

^^i mean my prediction for the league's table at the end..

Reaction score
we have waited patiently for 17 years,our time is now ,you can't see us our time is now,if you want money bet on liverpool winning the league:)

the dark knight

oh yea, sorry im posting short posts but, i just looked at the table...

we score 11 goals (top scorers) and only got fucked by 2 (top defense). :)

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I notced that on th back of the sun on monday but remember that both of those goals were pens.

Reaction score
one of which was not really a pen ,for everyone except rob styles:angry:anyway on the last day of tranfers,rafa bought a young frenshman from lyon who according to reports is very talented.

Switchy

Reaction score
Rafa's problem is he brings in plenty of young talent and they never get a chance which fucks up their entire careers and winds them up in a championship team like Hull or somewhere. Only exception I know is Sissoko.

youthought

Reaction score
I thnk the player Rafaf signed is from Lens. I wpnder who Rafa will hire as asistant manager hopefully someone I have heard of