Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

liverpool in the same group as porto,marseille and besiktas,could'nt have asked for an easier group,in mu=y book we're already in the last 16:)
well, i have to say its good news but....dont be too hurried. you know who knocked us out 2 years ago? BEN-FUCKING-FICA :mad:

Reaction score
glad to see you posting in this section again TDK,do'nt worry we have a much stronger squad now than 2 years ago though once again the priority is the premiership title and not the champions league.i hope we continue our good run against derby tomorrow.

the dark knight

^^thnx :)

fingers crossed. our squad itself is better...have to agree. but the way rafa's handling it...not the best if you ask me. I'm waiting for a big match so i can judge the real performance.

am i the only one who thinks that torres is not putting 100% effort? he still got his skills but he plays like a lazy guy who just got in a street football match..

also: fulham vs spurs......?

Reaction score
torres is still adapting to the premiership but the signs are there that he'll keep improving as the season gets along.as for fulham/spurs,a lot of people who have bet on a martin jol being the first manager to get the sack will be praying for a fulham win:)hope kuyt gets a start tomorrow he's on my fantasy football team.

the dark knight

^^hope he starts too....only with voronin (he's in my fantasy club lol). btw, i used the wild sext card on the fantasy league :(

who are the top Liverpool forwards now?

i say:
1. Kuyt
2. Crouch
3. Torres
4. Voronin

:g:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Voronin=Underrated

i say

1Crouch
2Voronin
3Kuyt
4Torres

for now...

also Milan just beat Sevilla in the European Super Cup 3-1

how did we earn that spot? :gun_rifle:

Reaction score
i hope we meet milan again in the champions league preferably the final :bat_angel: with roma,inter,juve and ac milan all looking really strong,we should get a pretty interesting serie A ..........at last:fruits_apple: as for the sevilla win it does'nt count as the sevilla players still affected by puerta's passing.

as for the strikers i still think torres is our no.1 threat,kuyt has a slight advantage over voronin and crouchino is unpredictable

the dark knight

you forgot about barcelons....as much i fucking hate that team, they look tough this year.

i hope we meet manchester UTD in the final and milan in the semi

PeepShow

DId anyone see Beckhams injury? LOL, out for 6 weeks. :roflmao: Kickball is for pussies....:p

the dark knight

^^its for pussies yet a guy gets seriously injured...wow. no surprise coming from a TNA sheepshow :bleh:

go get raped in tackleball aka american football

Reaction score
i don't fancy meeting man utd,we have the jinx against them,we dominate them in all areas but people like o'shit and ferdinand score against us:angry:as for barcelona you can have a clash of egos among henry/eto'o/messi/ronaldino.can they work as a team or will they try to outscore each other?

at least beckham is not involved in illegal dogfighting like a well known NFL falcon player:)
and beckham has a hot wife with huge boobs:2:

PeepShow

Did you even see the replay of him getting injured? He didnt do shit. He went to kick the ball (allah Kickball :)) and gets tripped, and is oit for 6 weeks? Sounds like a pussy to me :p

the dark knight

^^they wont work as a team if you ask me. henry's the only one who likes team play but sooner or later he'll get pissed cuz others score. it'll be a mess.

as for Manure, jinx is right! we should mark the defenders and not the forwards :S every year....some cocksucker comes outta no where and score while our players think that the ref blew the whistle.

edit- peepshow, try doing it at home. bend the ball like he does.

also, i almost broke my neck 2 years ago after trying to bend the ball like he does.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Your neck? What did you do slip on a banana skin or somethin?

As for Barca I can see Eto'o going to Juve (dunno why, he would just seem "suited" there) in january. Then it'll be a triangle formation with Henry up front, Messi and Ronnie behind Xavi, Deco and Iniesta behind and then the defense and Valdes.

Now the transfer market is over here are some of the high profile (ish) last day transfers in the prem...

Nolberto Solano to West Ham
Liam Rosenior to Reading
Gary O'Neill to Boro
Shefki Kuqi to Fulham
Kenny Miller to Derby
Glen Johnson to Pompy
Papa Bouba Diop to Pompy
Curtis Davies to Villa
Lasagne Diarra to Arsenal
Marcus Bent to Wigan
Danny Murphy to Fulham
Seol Ki Hyeon to Fulham

Reaction score
Lasagne Diarra to Arsenal-is he the chelsea defensive midfielder,if that's the case it's a shrewd move by wenger.

Glen Johnson to Pompy
Papa Bouba Diop to Pompy-pompey looking good i will hate it when liverpool plays them at fratton park:lol:

Danny Murphy to Fulham-former loyal red servant,wish him the best and hope he enjoys his free shopping at harrods.

Seol Ki Hyeon to Fulham-who is he?

Nolberto Solano to West Ham-heartbreaker for the newcastle fans.