Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Lasagne Diarra to Arsenal-is he the chelsea defensive midfielder,if that's the case it's a shrewd move by wenger.

Glen Johnson to Pompy
Papa Bouba Diop to Pompy-pompey looking good i will hate it when liverpool plays them at fratton park:lol:

Danny Murphy to Fulham-former loyal red servant,wish him the best and hope he enjoys his free shopping at harrods.

Seol Ki Hyeon to Fulham-who is he?

Nolberto Solano to West Ham-heartbreaker for the newcastle fans.

You don't know who Seol Ki Hyeon is? Can't believe it. And when did Gravesen go to Everton anyway, I saw him playing against bolton.

Reaction score
6-0 to liverpool:lol:which makes me hate rob styles even more:angry:i hope the top players get through the international matches unscathed.is alvaro arbeloa juicing he's looking world class all of a sudden!!!!!this looks to the best competitive premiership season in a while.

the dark knight

^^damn right.

oh yea, arbeloa + riise = my 2 loves besides stevie. didnt really see the 6-0 coming :D

switchy, i did slip and fall :( dont tell anyone though...lol

phantomgerald

Derby just plain sucked. Babel might have scored, but before that, his touches were quite bad. Voronin and Torres staked their claims for places though. I think the two of them should be first choice.

hbk4894

Reaction score
The Glazers have stated Manchester United are not for sale following reports suggesting the club had been targeted by overseas investors.

It had been speculated rival groups from China and Dubai were preparing bumper £1billion takeover bids for the Premier League champions.

However, the Glazers, who only secured control of the club in May 2005, are not in talks with perspective buyers and are not encouraging interested parties to come forward.

"Manchester United is not for sale," said a spokesman for the family.

"The Glazer family are not engaged in any discussion with any prospective bidder and are not courting bidders for Manchester United."

phantomgerald

^^^ Yeah right i bet if someone tabled a bid where they make a substatial profit, they'll sell immediately.

Reaction score
chelsea lost:lol:abramovich looked disgusted,man city also lost:)which means...............bah gawd king liverpool are the top dog in the yard,they are setting the standards for others to follow:)

the dark knight

^^:D

now its time for arse-anal to go DOWN!

too bad i lost most of my bets :(

phantomgerald

Mourinhno and Abramovich fell out again. Too lazy to find a link.

Reaction score
i think it will be mourinho's last season,abramovich looks disgusted,and they will fall out again over schevchenko.only way for mourinho to stay is to win CL.you should become a liverpool fan gerald:)

Switchy

Reaction score
Who was the person who said Voronin would be a success... Me. Why couldn't there be 15 in a team like in rugby? Liverpool have shitloads of talent sat on the bench at the moment like Sissoko and Voronin (even though they both come on nearly every match). Here's my top 5 preiction...

1st: Liverpool
2nd: Man United
3rd: Arsenal
4th: Chelsea
5th: Tottenham

What about you guys?

youthought

Reaction score
My top five picks are

1: Liverpool
2: Man United
3:Chelsea