Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i really hope the team that wins the premiership has a total of 77 - 80 points and not more because that means we will have a fight to the finish like the real/barca finish last season.i would hate to have a champion with still 5 games to play unless of course that chmapion goes by the name of liverpool:lol

the dark knight

the ref screwed the aussies today, 2 yellows for diving which were not fair imo. the guy didnt kewell but he had to fall..and then the red card.

who else thinks that the asian final will be iraq vs japan?

Reinvented

Reaction score
Wow I just noticed that everything mentioned about soccer is about teams from Europe.

I basically watch South American teams and keep track on south american players like Tevez, Messi, Roberto Carlos you know.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Maybe its my small brain or just huge head that I don't understand what you mean.

If this was some form of insult at Latin soccer maybe you should look at the world cup which teams are the most dominate.......Latin American teams.

the dark knight

i meant, look at coppa america. all the matches had atleast 6 goals WTF?

this only happens in video games mate, i enjoy some matches i cant lie about that but, its not as good as european football...atleast the local legues.

Reinvented

Reaction score
I agree with you there that europe has the best local teams.

Because they have latin american players helping them win.

Copa America sucked for 1 reason most of the teams didn't have there A list team but some new rookies that they are trying out for the world cup.

Wrestling Station

Europe are much better, how many teams won the world cup in europe compared to S.America?

Europe brings the most intense, entertainment, and passion of the game. Hands down.

Reinvented

Reaction score
Ok that last thing you said was what you think.

Because I think my hispanic players play the way you said. They entertain they play with passion and they are intense.

The thing about the cups your teams from Europe are not consistent like teams like Brasil, Argentina. These teams win and win year after year. Teams from europe win every ten years then they get beatin by the U.S.A and thats great?

Reaction score
ok yes s.america r good but if u look at every british team ie hibs,man utd,arsenal,celtic,rangers,kilmarnock,liverpool,watford r all using younger players which they will either move to huge clubs or become massive on the international scene.hibs lewis stevenson has been told he is good as becks

the dark knight

I agree with you there that europe has the best local teams.

Because they have latin american players helping them win.

Copa America sucked for 1 reason most of the teams didn't have there A list team but some new rookies that they are trying out for the world cup.

ok, here in the premier league, how many south american players do we have? how many brazillian players have we had in liverpool? ummmm...you answer. and the premier league is the best league in europe so, i dont think we need latin football to make it look good.

again though, gotta give the national s.american teams the thumbs up. but its because of one reason, european players, lets say english, play 60+ games per season. doesnt that kill them in the summer?

phantomgerald

What most people forget is that with the flair of the South Americans, there's also the diving and cheating that they bring with them. And you could see it in the Spainish leagues, and that is why attacking s.american players try hard to adapt to the english leagues, because a slight kick on the shin wouldn't get you a foul in England, but in Spain all you have to do is drop like a fucking car just hit you and you get a foul

Reinvented

Reaction score
Are you comparing Brasil to Spain???

I understand your points in defending your homeland teams as I am doing the same.

You will never get me to think that teams from europe are better then s.american teams.

1st off Rule one in every sport is Don't complain play like a champion so you just saying 60 plus games a season is you giving the excuse so just say they suck and they shouldn't play at the World Cup then.

I wanted to know who plans on going to the Wolrd Cup in South Africa???

the dark knight

3 years from now....ill prolly be on my own so i think ill be there :)