Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

not realy, hes not even a first teamer in west ham and has zamora, harewood and tevez in front of him in terms of pecking order

Reaction score
Its not really been a surprise that The new england boss is pants , he learned how to be pants from that Swedish Sven so blarh i don't think england will qualify for euro 2008 ... shame as im English and going to watch the euro for my 18th.

phantomgerald

i'm a huge england fan and i'm as disappointed as all you guys in england. he got the job because he brought boro to the final of the uefa cup. lets face it curbs or o'neill is a better manager than he is. heck, so is boothyrd. i like to see another foreign manager though. i can't comment about the loyalty to country stuff as i'm a foreigner as well, but i think someone like hiddink might save england.

Wrestling Station

England having a problem in the midfield, not coz they are lacking talents, but they are having too many stars there which forces the manager to not deal with his tactics as he should. He is getting too much pressure from fans, media and star players to play in the first squad.. This is the main problem imo.

phantomgerald

yeah. lamps should be the one dropped.after the way he played against psv and arsenal, i'd expect crouch back in aswell. becks should get a recall too

Wrestling Station

Man United lost today 2-0 so i think EPL will be more exciting now as Chelsea is 3 points away from Man United?

Interesting to see the Clash between the two!! I prefer Chelsea to win the EPL and the UCL and the FA as well as the Carling which is in their lockers already :D lol

the dark knight

^^damn u disappointed me :( i prefer chelsea to win the league so that man utd dont get a step closer to our league record but the reds are will get the chumps league :D

the dark knight

Liverpool will win the EPL next season . havnt u heared of the 40,000,000$ they gave rafa to buy some new flesh ? those Americans are not useless after all . lol

the dark knight

i forgot about the $ sign lol. sorry . ok so u do know about it and u probably know that liverpool will be even better next season .

phantomgerald

i'm a chelsea and west ham fan, so yesterday was a good day for me.

Starsky

Reaction score
Everton season ticket holder.

And going back to the England debate, the manager in my view should be Steve Coppell. He's just a great manager of men and wouldn't be afraid to make the tough decisions.

Robinson

Richards
Terry
Woodgate
A Cole

Lennon
Hargreaves
Gerrard
J Cole

Rooney

Johnson/Owen.

What would everyone's first choice team be?