Lil Wayne Wraps ‘Tha Carter IV,’ Announces Release Date

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling God

Reaction score
There is no point in changing managers, Glen isn't the best manger in the world but we need a consistant manager for 2 to 3 years. Our defence needs to be sorted out we need to stop spending money on strikers and attacking midfielders and get some quality cenre halfs and full backs. If we don't then we will never win anything.

phantomgerald

good luck with it then. with carr, bramble, taylor and babayaro. u guys need at least 4 new defenders

Wrestling Station

New defenders and new coach!!! needed for sure! sick of seeing that old guy every match for Newcastle! Its time for a change guys!

Wrestling Station

Actually i enjoyed the Chelsea performance this week, they looked solid, and good performance for the due (Ballack and Sheva). I think the league is getting more exciting towards the end of it for the title race between ManU and Chelsea.

Chelsea vs Man United will be hyped and build up perfectly!! (hence its not a Paul Heyman booking nor storyline) ..lol

phantomgerald

arsenal and liverpool have nothing to play for as they are pretty set for either third or fourth. nothing to worry about

Reaction score
Why are Chelsea such time wasters at the end of the game they do there up most to dive and cause trouble to just waste time its really anyoing i think they should be through to the semis because they took there chances but other than that spurs all the way shame they didnt get a go at the cup

Wrestling Station

GOO BLUES GO!
Come on Chelsea............Come on Chelsea!! hehe

Anyway, i liked the Sheva Goal! was awesome!!

phantomgerald

that was pretty impressive goal. i think sheva is slowly becoming the player we know he can be. chelsea might yet sneak the title from manchester

Wrestling Station

I think the match between Chelsea and Man United would be the reveal for of them to win the league's title.

roysux

Reaction score
i hope sheva's form stop there cause as a utd fans and i am just afraid to see him perform what he does in italy,maybe its just luck

the dark knight

weird ass forums . can i advertise for the best football (soccer) forums on the web ? all of uz can discuss everything there . football is a wide sport that cant be carried over just one thread .