Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well that's what he's trying to sell us but I'm not buying. Are you?

I think it's far too early for conspiracy theory of this magnitude and I highly discourage it, I've done it in the past and it's literally never ever been a good thing. I'm taking this whole ordeal as a surefire tell that Barry and Jeff as well as you and Jeff aren't co-scum, because distancing this way early into d1 is a dumbass play for one reason - the SK. If your goal is to distance from your scummate to have one "confirmed" townie in case one flips, that's a prime target for the SK to get rid of. It's a play without longevity and I'd like to think that Jeff knows this.

Just thinking out loud, the conspiracy theory was just a joke to paraphrase you lol. I get you though re: dropping thoughts like this early. I disagree about the SK though, in the hypothetical that this is true, I don't think its anything as advanced of a gambit for if one flips, I'd lean more on it's just early distancing. It's over such a nothing thing like a BJ Penn gif that it's a direction that wouldn't end up going anywhere, but it provides receipts if they were to be linked later on if that makes sense?

But, it's pure speculation at the moment obvs! I'm comfortable with my vote on Jeff right now :)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Barry my man can you talk me through what was going on in that head of yours to instantly claim an investigative role with no pressure?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Let's hope something happens during this day that makes me wanna reconsider lynching between Barry or Jeff today.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Let's hope something happens during this day that makes me wanna reconsider lynching between Barry or Jeff today.

Well considering day is 48 hours and half the thread hasn't showed up, I think it's fairly likely they'll be all kinds of discussions :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Just thinking out loud, the conspiracy theory was just a joke to paraphrase you lol. I get you though re: dropping thoughts like this early. I disagree about the SK though, in the hypothetical that this is true, I don't think its anything as advanced of a gambit for if one flips, I'd lean more on it's just early distancing. It's over such a nothing thing like a BJ Penn gif that it's a direction that wouldn't end up going anywhere, but it provides receipts if they were to be linked later on if that makes sense?

But, it's pure speculation at the moment obvs! I'm comfortable with my vote on Jeff right now :)
Well it doesn't have to be an advanced gambit, the net result is what counts. If this is a distancing effort as you suggested, the result will be that if one flips scum, the other is gonna be borderline "confirmed" town if people look back on this early interaction. They don't need to push each other hard for 10 pages to achieve this, it's already been achieved by the interaction that went down here. And it would be a trash tier play not only because of the SK but by its own merit as well.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Part of me wants to lynch Barry cause an outed Hider tends to do more harm than good :jade

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Barry should probably claim flavour as well for the fuck of it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Part of me wants to lynch Barry cause an outed Hider tends to do more harm than good :jade

Yeah, if he's town I'm annoyed because scum can potentially do all kinds of fucked up shit to whoever he hints at, making the hint pretty much useless, as we are more than likely only going to get the piece of the puzzle they want us to see

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I just can't get passed that explanation post :francis

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
They don't need to push each other hard for 10 pages to achieve this, it's already been achieved by the interaction that went down here.

That's exactly what I'm saying lol but I think we're talking about this too much at the moment. As said, just thoughts out loud about something potentially wild but amusing, it's not an active direction. I'm still very unsure on Barry and want to hear from more from him and I'm comfortable with keeping my vote on Jeff until I have reason to remove it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
All that being said I'd still prefer Jeff at this junction if this were 2 hours before EoD. If Jeff is scum I got my own little conspiracy theory on why he started with the weird TRAPs again.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
All that being said I'd still prefer Jeff at this junction if this were 2 hours before EoD. If Jeff is scum I got my own little conspiracy theory on why he started with the weird TRAPs again.

May as well say it now, as I am not scum :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I instantly believe you and as we can't post at night it's absolutely pertinent I share this now.

:CENA

:deandre night posting is ALLOWED. Do you not read OPs fully anymore Tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.