Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What exactly is a hinder in this case? Does it just mean he can fuck sumthin' else up?

From my experience, they'll choose to hide behind someone in the night. If they are shot, the person they hid behind takes the bullet.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What exactly is a hinder in this case? Does it just mean he can fuck sumthin' else up?
The Hider usually relies on stealth for his first usage at the very least, the fact his role is out there now means that any post he makes during nighttime can be a hint on how he uses his role, and scum can exploit this for a double kill.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Thanks, EV. That kind of contradicts that actual term hinder so it's good I asked.

Edit: And Tweet.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Since when do you need people to tell you what you oughta be doing? Whom are you currently pushing?

I'm genuinely confused at what you are saying here? What is your point? You said "do you think this is best scum hunting I(jeff) can do".

1 - im pushing barry and have my vote there, you know this...
2- I never said what you bolded, so I legit have no idea what you are trying to say or imply, sir.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
:sid But you just said it was a joke...

last part also not very nice, and doesn't seem to be based on anything other than your personal opinion of another players ability.
The part where I said I wanna lynch him was the joke, the rest is still accurate, an outed Hider tends to do more harm than good.

I know this is the pals era but you can't tell me that this is actually the best you can do in terms of rebuttal.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The part where I said I wanna lynch him was the joke, the rest is still accurate, an outed Hider tends to do more harm than good.

I know this is the pals era but you can't tell me that this is actually the best you can do in terms of rebuttal.

:draper2 again with the sly downtalk. *yawn* I was clearly confused by your back stepping. So again, your "is this the best yo u can do" attack strategy is not going to achieve anything but make you look silly.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm genuinely confused at what you are saying here? What is your point? You said "do you think this is best scum hunting I(jeff) can do".

1 - im pushing barry and have my vote there, you know this...
2- I never said what you bolded, so I legit have no idea what you are trying to say or imply, sir.
Barry has claimed. Are you voting to lynch? If so, why are you interrogating me for joking about lynching him as well?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That being said, Tweet is correct that an outed hider is shit. there is 0 argument there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Barry has claimed. Are you voting to lynch? If so, why are you interrogating me for joking about lynching him as well?

The questioning was due to EV pointing out inconsistent statements. Therefore, the validity of my questioning shouldn't really be all that confusing to you. My apologies if that annoys you :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And Tweet, I'm keeping my vote on Barry because I'd like further explanations as to why he claimed, why he actually thought it was a good idea, and the fluff related to yoda being said role.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Is this why Grim wanted me to claim first because of my inexperience? I know I have done that early before and I still lasted that game until the last few days. Not sure that gameplan adds up.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The "is this your best" argument is clearly based on previous town games of yours where you've been very effective without having to resort to TRAPs that you abandon as soon as they've sprung. This all reminds me of WS Reloaded way too much for me to let it slide.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Is this why Grim wanted me to claim first because of my inexperience? I know I have done that early before and I still lasted that game until the last few days. Not sure that gameplan adds up.

I have no idea why Grim would ask you to claim with the pretense it would help us. It felt slimy them, still feels slimy now. Thank you for reminding me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Don't claim.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I have no intentions of claimin', I see no reason to. Other folks seem to be diggin' their own holes early.

Status
Not open for further replies.