Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The part where I said I wanna lynch him was the joke, the rest is still accurate, an outed Hider tends to do more harm than good.

I know this is the pals era but you can't tell me that this is actually the best you can do in terms of rebuttal.

Come on man, I even put a :jade at the end of that sentence and you still take it for real smh

So why did you shut me down when I asked about it?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So why did you shut me down when I asked about it?
I don't even know what your point is anymore. Do you want me to reach the conclusion that lynching Barry is the best play here or what do I need to say to you?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The "is this your best" argument is clearly based on previous town games of yours where you've been very effective without having to resort to TRAPs that you abandon as soon as they've sprung. This all reminds me of WS Reloaded way too much for me to let it slide.

But it's YOUR assumption that I "resorted" to anything. I'm still playing the game now aren't I?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ANd it's also not like I haven't been poking and prodding elsewhere, so this idea that I resorted to anything is simply hogwash

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Regardless, from my p.o.v were just going to be going in circle. You (Tweet) don't believe the authenticity of the play and think it's some sort of desperate plea for content. I think you're thinking is near-sighted and you think I'm only capable of creative plays as scum. I disagree.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
But it's YOUR assumption that I "resorted" to anything. I'm still playing the game now aren't I?
Yes, I'm saying you're "resorting" to towny looking plays that serve no purpose and are unlike anything town Jeff would actually do. It's not a secret that you struggle to reproduce your town game as scum, for all I know this could be your next attempt at having a successful scum game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't even know what your point is anymore. Do you want me to reach the conclusion that lynching Barry is the best play here or what do I need to say to you?

This doesn't add up, could you explain why you wouldn't want to lynch the hider today but an outed hider does more harm to town than it does good?

^ I'd like that answered and I'm getting very sceptical of your responses to the questions. First you try to play it all off as a joke and don't answer my question then when Jeff pushes, it becomes an outed hider is bad for town (not disputing that it is a bad thing). There's inconsistencies forming.

Also, I have iterated my stance on Jeff & Barry a couple of times already, so trying to suggest I'm pushing for a Barry lynch is :deandre when I've said I want to see more from Barry.

Also responding to questions with questions with implied statements isn't an ideal look, similar to what you did to Jeff here. It's probably you on the defence but it doesn't scream a townie justifying his points as opposed to trying to misdirect conversation.

Since when do you need people to tell you what you oughta be doing? Whom are you currently pushing?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A big part of me thinks Jeff was serious about this post btw.

Why would I not be? I was serious, as you completely shat the bed thinking last game was full vanilla, so the only assumption I can make is that you had once again not read the op. What's your point here big fella?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
On a side note, speaking about the OP ^^

Barry comes out with a full claim yet the OP specifically advises caution lol. That doesn't sit right with me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like my issue here Tweet, is while I can at least accept you not believing me, the extra "points" and sass you're throwing around seems highly unnecessary for the amount of pushback you were getting originally, which was close to none outside of myself...

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I've got a bad feeling about this.

Greetings, pals. Quite possibly my favourite theme in the universe :)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And in the past, you've shown frustration quickly as non-town, so meta-wise, I'm concerned

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
All of these posts about traps, and nobody has posted this: v

tenor.gif

For shame. All of you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Evans:
I mean it's still true that an outed Hider can do more harm than good, but if he decides to hide behind scum there's not exactly a lot they can do about it. Not that I would have trusted Barry to make an adequate Hider hint even if he hadn't claimed.
The Hider usually relies on stealth for his first usage at the very least, the fact his role is out there now means that any post he makes during nighttime can be a hint on how he uses his role, and scum can exploit this for a double kill.
These are my points for why an outed Hider usually does more harm than good and why I still wouldn't lynch them. Thinking about it there's also another good reason for why I wouldn't lynch Barry today based on claim alone but it's not something I'd want to draw attention to rn.

Now if you believe what I said earlier was a joke and still keep bugging me over this, all I can deduce from that is that you want me to say that lynching Barry is the most reasonable conclusion I could have come to. That's not me putting words in your mouth, above all it's getting irritated by these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.