Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I disagree over the nod being as suggestive as you're implying but I do agree about the claim.

Considering Barry is usually quite defiant in his claims, looking back at Magic: The Gathering that Haza hosted. He refused to claim informed town (although if he revealed the info, he'd die). I'm perplexed by his non-chalant claiming commuter/hider for the utility of town when he's not done this before.

It indeed seems completely unnecessary, outside the fact that it's a utility role, I guess? But likelier, the timing would suggest he wanted to quash the counter push by me?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It doesn't help that I don't agree with your conclusion that Barry might be scum, I'm leaning the opposite way for the time being.

That's unfortunate. I'd like to know what makes you think the opposite. For science.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That's unfortunate. I'd like to know what makes you think the opposite. For science.
His attitude seems to be more in line with how he behaves as town, like he seems pretty impudent and not very amicable. There's also obviously his claim, which... frankly puzzles me cause it's a good role and I got no idea why he would just out it with no pressure on him whatsoever. But at the very least I'm not about to lynch the Hider today.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
His attitude seems to be more in line with how he behaves as town, like he seems pretty impudent and not very amicable. There's also obviously his claim, which... frankly puzzles me cause it's a good role and I got no idea why he would just out it with no pressure on him whatsoever. But at the very least I'm not about to lynch the Hider today.

Put it this way. I just reread his claim and reasoning. While I can see logic in claiming the hider part, I just dont understand the need or reasoning behind the commuter part :draper2

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hello friends and fellow competitors, good luck

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Was a little sus of Barry's reaction to Jeff's "trap" too but since he claimed right away idk what we can really do there lol, don't wanna lynch on page 7

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
bleh, I'll wait until more people show up and give thoughts I suppose.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I feel like something's already fucked here. Like the timeline is weird. N0M wants people to vote Jeff. Jeff reveals his second TRAP which Barry is the target of, and Barry is dissatisfied with.... N0M, not Jeff. Makes no sense to me.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And yes, I'm bringing back TRAP, that's how pants on head awkward these attempts are.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Barry I really wish you hadn't claimed Hider for literally no reason early into d1.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I feel like something's already fucked here. Like the timeline is weird. N0M wants people to vote Jeff. Jeff reveals his second TRAP which Barry is the target of, and Barry is dissatisfied with.... N0M, not Jeff. Makes no sense to me.

Was Barry the target? Or just the person he found suspicious off it?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Was Barry the target? Or just the person he found suspicious off it?
Target might be a weird description, the point is Jeff came to the conclusion that Barry is sus for bjpenning his first TRAP and Barrys response was not to say Jeff was full of shit, or talking back to him in any capacity, but instantly claiming. If this was somebody less erratic than Barry I'd say it looks a bit like someone who got caught with his pants down. It also throws me for a spin cause I felt Jeff is scum and Barry is town, but this reaction of his could suggest otherwise.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Target might be a weird description, the point is Jeff came to the conclusion that Barry is sus for bjpenning his first TRAP and Barrys response was not to say Jeff was full of shit, or talking back to him in any capacity, but instantly claiming. If this was somebody less erratic than Barry I'd say it looks a bit like someone who got caught with his pants down. It also throws me for a spin cause I felt Jeff is scum and Barry is town, but this reaction of his could suggest otherwise.

To clarify I'm not disputing you here, I'm just trying to get on the same page and explore all sides of things.

The "trap" which apparently snared me was a decoy for the reaction test which Jeff then caught Barry out with on Barry's lack of input or vote on a garbage case when announcing he wanted to push me. Would you agree with this?

Jeff isn't stupid - he knows that anyone jumping onto a garbage case looks bad and avoiding it looks better. The non-chalant nod was weird, but to paraphrase yourself Tweet, CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME. I think that the nod is a red herring, not suspicious enough to draw a lynch but enough to pressure and draw attention, allowing Barry & Jeff to distance from each other.

I get where you're coming from previously when you said Barry is playing his town meta thus far and I agreed up until Barry hasn't interacted with Jeff at all over the push. I personally think town Barry pushes back on Jeff there and joins the wagon forming around Jeff as opposed to completely ignoring him, throwing out a unpressured claim and disappearing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To clarify I'm not disputing you here, I'm just trying to get on the same page and explore all sides of things.

The "trap" which apparently snared me was a decoy for the reaction test which Jeff then caught Barry out with on Barry's lack of input or vote on a garbage case when announcing he wanted to push me. Would you agree with this?

Jeff isn't stupid - he knows that anyone jumping onto a garbage case looks bad and avoiding it looks better. The non-chalant nod was weird, but to paraphrase yourself Tweet, CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME. I think that the nod is a red herring, not suspicious enough to draw a lynch but enough to pressure and draw attention, allowing Barry & Jeff to distance from each other.

I get where you're coming from previously when you said Barry is playing his town meta thus far and I agreed up until Barry hasn't interacted with Jeff at all over the push. I personally think town Barry pushes back on Jeff there and joins the wagon forming around Jeff as opposed to completely ignoring him, throwing out a unpressured claim and disappearing.

While i obviously disagree with the implication Barry and I are connected, this is well thought out. Last paragraph especially

Reactions: Evans

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well that's what he's trying to sell us but I'm not buying. Are you?

I think it's far too early for conspiracy theory of this magnitude and I highly discourage it, I've done it in the past and it's literally never ever been a good thing. I'm taking this whole ordeal as a surefire tell that Barry and Jeff as well as you and Jeff aren't co-scum, because distancing this way early into d1 is a dumbass play for one reason - the SK. If your goal is to distance from your scummate to have one "confirmed" townie in case one flips, that's a prime target for the SK to get rid of. It's a play without longevity and I'd like to think that Jeff knows this.

Status
Not open for further replies.