Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Also can't shake the feeling that those Poyser and Odo town reads are more appeasement than anything else.

Ehhh, in a vacuum maybe, but the fact Ive said, in this game that Im outright suspicious of people reading me town early?

Plus neither me or Poyser have shown any real appetite to lynch

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Interested spectator in this Evans / Barry thing tho

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Barry: BUT I'VE CONTRADICTED E-V A FEW TIMES, I'VE CITED IT!

E-V: Show me.

Barry: WELL ODO SAID

:heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Since when has appeasing Odo EVER wroked? He's not one to succumb to pleasantry from my experience.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You kids shouldnt play so rough lmao

This is kinda funny cause the facts arent really on EVs side so hes just arguing semantics :heston

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Answer my fucking question first?

Show me where you've contradicted me, or gtfo lying.

I never said *I* caught you contradicting yourself, but sure, let's fucking go, dukes off.

unvote

Jeff since Odo showing up has looked a lot calmer with a more experienced sounding board around it seems and his questions are more direct like I'm used to from town Jeff.

And a post from Odo actually flicked a switch in my brain that picked this up on the read back. The inconsistency around "I'm not lynching the hider" to the joking then part joking about the lynch and stating that an outed hider is bad for town which I addressed was obviously odd BUT, Odo has said it's likely gonna be a policy lynch and to prove his role.

Why doesn't Tweet use that? He even refers to the role being investigative (if someone can explain how it is, that'd be swell. Last game we had with a hider was Banez and if he hid behind scum, he died. Is this normal?) instead of tying his shoes together and tripping over them.

Nothing from Tweets post other than "the hider is bad for town" has actually spoken for the benefit of town in any way and seems more intent on covering himself up which feels out of character from town Tweets in my experience. @Odo your thoughts on this would be great if you could.

Basically, Town Tweets surely wants results from Barry as opposed to cracking jokes about lynching him and bickering with Jeff about opening posts, right?
I felt that your weird traps were scummy, yes.

So you spent all of today going after Jeff claiming his trap was scummy and that you didn't necessarily like it. As soon as Odo shows up, it appears like you've back-pedaled and are now trying to back away from the Jeff push since you know it wasn't going to work, but you're still nudging in that direction. So which is it? Do you believe that Jeff is now town, or do you think he's still scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser though, real talk. Why vote phenom now while saying EV is on enough votes when he clearly was not? You said you didn't mind the case at all, so you not currently supporting it, from my p.o.v, can be seen as an attempt to cool off the wagon.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But to answer your question Barry, when I first made that point. It was just amidst a discussion about your meta and why you claimed under no pressure at all, knowing you'd become a policy lynch and provide scum an opportunity to cause confusion at night.

I also said to Tweet that I wanted to hear more from you before I started calling you scum as my vote and attention was primarily on Jeff at that point based off of the traps he was playing.

Then, I left it alone because you had disappeared from the thread and it was pointless talking further about a player that was no longer active in the thread and Jeff & Tweets were having it out.

You return with your explanation and immediately follow everyone else onto my wagon like an opportunist and now you've claimed that you've cited multiple contradictions of me and instead of providing receipts, you became aggressive. You've provided nothing of substance to my wagon but are trying to look busy off of it by tying me up in an argument about a comparison post that we can all agree bares no real weight, hence why I didn't push it earlier in the day phase.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I never said *I* caught you contradicting yourself, but sure, let's fucking go, dukes off.

So you spent all of today going after Jeff claiming his trap was scummy and that you didn't necessarily like it. As soon as Odo shows up, it appears like you've back-pedaled and are now trying to back away from the Jeff push since you know it wasn't going to work, but you're still nudging in that direction. So which is it? Do you believe that Jeff is now town, or do you think he's still scum?

IF ONLY

I EXPLAINED IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

unvote

Jeff since Odo showing up has looked a lot calmer with a more experienced sounding board around it seems and his questions are more direct like I'm used to from town Jeff.

And a post from Odo actually flicked a switch in my brain that picked this up on the read back. The inconsistency around "I'm not lynching the hider" to the joking then part joking about the lynch and stating that an outed hider is bad for town which I addressed was obviously odd BUT, Odo has said it's likely gonna be a policy lynch and to prove his role.

Why doesn't Tweet use that? He even refers to the role being investigative (if someone can explain how it is, that'd be swell. Last game we had with a hider was Banez and if he hid behind scum, he died. Is this normal?) instead of tying his shoes together and tripping over them.

Nothing from Tweets post other than "the hider is bad for town" has actually spoken for the benefit of town in any way and seems more intent on covering himself up which feels out of character from town Tweets in my experience. @Odo your thoughts on this would be great if you could.

Basically, Town Tweets surely wants results from Barry as opposed to cracking jokes about lynching him and bickering with Jeff about opening posts, right?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You kids shouldnt play so rough lmao

This is kinda funny cause the facts arent really on EVs side so hes just arguing semantics :heston
Jeff vote & unvote? I explained my reasoning.
Tweet sus? I explained it and even brought up the reasoning last night.
The comparison of Barry role as Informed Townie to his claim as hider, it was a post last night that was dredged up and I responded to it, explaining my thoughts.

How do those facts not line up?

Not my fault people can't read :trumpout

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
What does it validate though? If I claimed, I would die, so of course I'd fucking refuse to claim until the end.

These two situations aren't similar at all.
Just seen phenoms re-entry and I know I shouldn’t but that’s a lot of trying that’s not very TOWNN0M in my experience :heston
:tom: You're being fucking obnoxious. There is a difference between the two, quit obfuscating stupidity.
The split had been already discussed and agreed upon long before I died though. Why are you leaving out these important facts? My death didn't actually help town any more than what town had figured out. :reigns3
It was well agreed upon (thanks to me basically spelling out the split for you guys), what the split was. My death confirming it didn't help town any more other than losing town a number, even if they were miles ahead of the other alignments. You're being terribly frustrating right now, EV.

Here you go, EV.

Status
Not open for further replies.