Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Evans are you still not voting anyone? You see why this seems at odds with your usual town game surely?

I'm not being pushed into a vote here, I'm afraid.

Vote: E-V

I'd just like a claim at this point.

Funny coming from me though.

Absolutely not, just because you wanna throw out a claim early, doesn't mean I'm going to lol and considering it's based on not a lot, no thanks.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
As said, I'll happily address questions and keep track of players as we go ahead but people (Odo & someone else) have already laid caution about claims in Smark games, but I'm not being rushed into a vote or a claim over sweet f.a

:cudi

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm not being pushed into a vote here, I'm afraid.

Absolutely not, just because you wanna throw out a claim early, doesn't mean I'm going to lol and considering it's based on not a lot, no thanks.

nf03i2460ax01.jpg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I feel this is an out of date read, this year hes gravitated towards trying as town and being flippant as scum

For reference, see the game where it was lylo on Day 2 (I cant remember what it was lol)
He was town and trying on D1 in this game? Can you remember which one?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
He was town and trying on D1 in this game? Can you remember which one?

No, he was scum and actively anti-trying

I cant remember which game it was, but it was one where Haza claimed vengeful townie as scum and I lynched him

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Barry, chuck me a read list please

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
As said, I'll happily address questions and keep track of players as we go ahead but people (Odo & someone else) have already laid caution about claims in Smark games, but I'm not being rushed into a vote or a claim over sweet f.a

:cudi

This only applies to claiming character, just FYI

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Odo, just seems so sudden and confident. It’s not unlike him to do something like this but it just seems that there’s an ulterior motive for claiming so randomly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youre aware Im voting you right now, yes?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Barry, chuck me a read list please

Sure.

1. Odo - You seem pretty townie to me at the moment, you're more active and pressing people actively. I'm not master of reading people, but this seems a fair indicator to me.
2. E-V - Currently my only real lean, but mostly due to some of what felt like disingenuous posts and I'm not sure I've liked any of what he's been putting up. Also cited a few contradictions of his testimony.
3. Christian Cage
4. CraigPelton
5. Jeff Valley Driver - Jeff is still null to me ATM, but I'm still waiting on his answer to my inquiry over why he felt so confident in his push against me despite it being very much :trash

6. Mitch-a-Roonie

7. Grim Cornette :jade
8. Ace Dalton
9. Poyser - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Poyser is probably town as well. I've liked quite a few of his posts that I find myself rather hard-pressed to disagree with.
10. Alco
11. Lethal Banks - Unsure how to read Lethal for reasons both you and Poyser have put up. Mind you, I've never ever read Lethal particularly well before so it might just be a case of me pissing in the wind.
12. OMB - Please show up more. I know you're around.
13. TKOK - I hope he doesn't get himself modkilled.
14. Tweet - Can't really decide how to feel about him atm.
15. Big Man
16. Shania Twain - Would like to go down this road at some point because I'd rather not have to wade through inane postings of his. I also can't read him for shit and a claim down the line would really help with that.
17. PHEN0M
18. NotBrutus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, he was scum and actively anti-trying

I cant remember which game it was, but it was one where Haza claimed vengeful townie as scum and I lynched him
I’m not arguing against him being lazy as scum though, my point is that he’s lazy as both alignments and him actually trying to this extent and caring about reads on himself in particular is something he’d more likely do as scum than as town. Throw in the fact that I just didn’t like the posts themselves either and it’s :draper2 deffo my preferred direction atm

In fact I think EV has plenty of votes atm anyways so

vote PHEN0M

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Barry can you pinpoint posts from Poyser that you've liked?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote: E-V

I'd just like a claim at this point.

Funny coming from me though.
I’m not arguing against him being lazy as scum though, my point is that he’s lazy as both alignments and him actually trying to this extent and caring about reads on himself in particular is something he’d more likely do as scum than as town. Throw in the fact that I just didn’t like the posts themselves either and it’s :draper2 deffo my preferred direction atm

vote PHEN0M

e29ac6812fc99708e218ed29e91de767c9d19ede.png

A Demo God Production of Skywalker Saga Mafia
The surviving members of the resistance face the First Order once again,
and the legendary conflict between the Jedi and the Sith reaches its peak bringing the Skywalker saga to its end.

giphy.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

E-V (3) - Jeff Valley Driver, Tweet, Grim Cornette
PHEN0M (1) - Poyser
Jeff Valley Driver (1) - PHEN0M
Mitch-a-Roonie (1) - Odo
Ace Dalton (2) - Lethal Banks
NotBrutus (1) - OMB

With 18 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Monday, Aug 31st, at 7:00 PM ET.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Barry can you pinpoint posts from Poyser that you've liked?

Admittedly, I find myself agreeing with these posts:

He comes in with a token push to make it seem like he’s doing something and then dips. His push wasn’t even interesting, it was completely generic and feels like the kinda posts I see him make as scum all the time
Yeah I don’t really buy evans’ explanation for not voting at all. Pretty sure he’s usually fairly loose with his vote so just looks like he is being too careful

Finally on the home stretch of catching up! 6 pages! :mark:
Is that not the same as town? I feel like town phenom pretty much rubs your face in his laziness as well whereas I’d much more expect him to actually try and get himself read town if he was scum and pretty sure he’s done that a few times in the past. Town phenom tends not to care what you’re reading him at all yet here he clearly cared about CPs read which I wouldn’t associate with him

Can people tell me why they’re scum reading ace or town reading lethal?

I liked ace’s posts and thought they made sense and have been consistent with his last couple of games. I’ve hated lethal’s posts. I guess not in that he’s all over the place as usual but seems to me like he’s holding back and I don’t understand nor really buy his ace case because it feels lazy and he’s not really explained it as far as I can see

I’m kinda 50/50 on EV here but I’m fine with the direction on him, I can see arguments both ways with him lol a claim wouldn’t be the worst idea

vote PHEN0M

And I understand that last post was just posted, but he makes a good point about N0M.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

vote PHEN0M

But if your point is that he’s lazy as both alignments, then what exactly does your case boil down to here?

is it just theopening posts around Jeff?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
That’s interesting that you’re townreading both me and Poyser tho

who do you actually agree with?

Status
Not open for further replies.