Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well, one of those counters your point, open to response and the other one is a joke about no sun in Wales and telling you to go elsewhere as you're barking up the wrong tree.

So yes, they should be interpreted differently.

lmao ok, the :trumpout doesnt really convey that

Your first answer doesnt counter my point at all - Im specifically asking why you chose to say 'people' are reading you scum rather than 'I (you) are reading him scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t really buy evans’ explanation for not voting at all. Pretty sure he’s usually fairly loose with his vote so just looks like he is being too careful

Finally on the home stretch of catching up! 6 pages! :mark:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because before or after the point, it still validates it?
Not really when I’m saying your post at the time of posting makes no sense. You posted that without the information you now have so you can’t use it to justify it lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not really when I’m saying your post at the time of posting makes no sense. You posted that without the information you now have so you can’t use it to justify it lol

Doubt we'll agree on this.

It made sense to me at the time making it and Barry's post in here just proved it for me IMO

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Ok, now your caught up, Ill say that my read on Phenom comes from his response to CP - I find scum Phenom to be mostly dismissive and largely proud of his laziness

Thats really doesnt come through in his early play tho, even if I think his reasoning around Jeff is lame

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
lmao ok, the :trumpout doesnt really convey that

Your first answer doesnt counter my point at all - Im specifically asking why you chose to say 'people' are reading you scum rather than 'I (you) are reading him scum?

I see.

Because people are more confident on their scum reads with Tweet than I currently am. I'm not confident reading his meta but I'm not liking his responses and he is becoming a scum lean for me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok, now your caught up, Ill say that my read on Phenom comes from his response to CP - I find scum Phenom to be mostly dismissive and largely proud of his laziness

Thats really doesnt come through in his early play tho, even if I think his reasoning around Jeff is lame
Is that not the same as town? I feel like town phenom pretty much rubs your face in his laziness as well whereas I’d much more expect him to actually try and get himself read town if he was scum and pretty sure he’s done that a few times in the past. Town phenom tends not to care what you’re reading him at all yet here he clearly cared about CPs read which I wouldn’t associate with him

Can people tell me why they’re scum reading ace or town reading lethal?

I liked ace’s posts and thought they made sense and have been consistent with his last couple of games. I’ve hated lethal’s posts. I guess not in that he’s all over the place as usual but seems to me like he’s holding back and I don’t understand nor really buy his ace case because it feels lazy and he’s not really explained it as far as I can see

I’m kinda 50/50 on EV here but I’m fine with the direction on him, I can see arguments both ways with him lol a claim wouldn’t be the worst idea

Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Evans are you still not voting anyone? You see why this seems at odds with your usual town game surely?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
unvote

Jeff since Odo showing up has looked a lot calmer with a more experienced sounding board around it seems and his questions are more direct like I'm used to from town Jeff.

And a post from Odo actually flicked a switch in my brain that picked this up on the read back. The inconsistency around "I'm not lynching the hider" to the joking then part joking about the lynch and stating that an outed hider is bad for town which I addressed was obviously odd BUT, Odo has said it's likely gonna be a policy lynch and to prove his role.

Why doesn't Tweet use that? He even refers to the role being investigative (if someone can explain how it is, that'd be swell. Last game we had with a hider was Banez and if he hid behind scum, he died. Is this normal?) instead of tying his shoes together and tripping over them.

Nothing from Tweets post other than "the hider is bad for town" has actually spoken for the benefit of town in any way and seems more intent on covering himself up which feels out of character from town Tweets in my experience. @Odo your thoughts on this would be great if you could.

Basically, Town Tweets surely wants results from Barry as opposed to cracking jokes about lynching him and bickering with Jeff about opening posts, right?
unvote
vote e-v
vote Evans

This Jeff stuff doesn't seem to be going anywhere so might as well look elsewhere for now.
OFFCIAL Vote: Notbrutus

e29ac6812fc99708e218ed29e91de767c9d19ede.png

A Demo God Production of Skywalker Saga Mafia
The surviving members of the resistance face the First Order once again,
and the legendary conflict between the Jedi and the Sith reaches its peak bringing the Skywalker saga to its end.

source.gif

Midday 1 Vote Count

E-V (2) - Jeff Valley Driver, Tweet
Christian Cage (1) - Grim Cornette
Jeff Valley Driver (1) - PHEN0M
Mitch-a-Roonie (1) - Odo
Ace Dalton (2) - Lethal Banks
NotBrutus (1) - OMB

With 18 players remaining in the game, it takes 10 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Monday, Aug 31st, at 7:00 PM ET.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Is that not the same as town? I feel like town phenom pretty much rubs your face in his laziness as well whereas I’d much more expect him to actually try and get himself read town if he was scum and pretty sure he’s done that a few times in the past. Town phenom tends not to care what you’re reading him at all yet here he clearly cared about CPs read which I wouldn’t associate with him

Can people tell me why they’re scum reading ace or town reading lethal?

I liked ace’s posts and thought they made sense and have been consistent with his last couple of games. I’ve hated lethal’s posts. I guess not in that he’s all over the place as usual but seems to me like he’s holding back and I don’t understand nor really buy his ace case because it feels lazy and he’s not really explained it as far as I can see

I’m kinda 50/50 on EV here but I’m fine with the direction on him, I can see arguments both ways with him lol a claim wouldn’t be the worst idea

I feel this is an out of date read, this year hes gravitated towards trying as town and being flippant as scum

For reference, see the game where it was lylo on Day 2 (I cant remember what it was lol)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
WRT to Lethal, I actually like his posts lmao

I think if hes being lazy, he just sheeps or doesnt vote, I dont mind the fact he put himself out there. I guess I dont share your optimism around Ace's posts either

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote: E-V

I'd just like a claim at this point.

Funny coming from me though.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
@Odo, just seems so sudden and confident. It’s not unlike him to do something like this but it just seems that there’s an ulterior motive for claiming so randomly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.