Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do stupid shit as all aliments all the time...

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've tried various gambits and "lies" as town, sure. It's true that I got caught that one time too, sure.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's like I said though, that's about the only thing I'm willing to believe come from valid suspicion regarding tweet. his other points, however, are pure garbage and make belief.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That being said, CP, I'm not sure I follow regarding NOM. My inital reaction was that I was happy he showed up and was engaged this early. Perhaps that was a bit too generous?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also Jeff I won't even deny it, I was thinking of Poyser and especially Odo cause the last time you tried to TRAP somebody as scum and fell flat on your face is when you drew co-scum with Magic and got all excited and tried to outthink the room in ways you never would as town. If you're scum here it could be that you got excited about having a good team again or finally got to play co-scum with Odo in particular again and did the same mistake you did that time. I wasn't actually gonna push this without an actual scum flip from you and certainly not before either of them had posted but since you talked about it, may as well react to it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like I noticed he left shortly afterwards, but I didn't really think that was really indicative of anything for himself particularly. not the kind of player who sticks around for long periods afaik

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
That being said, CP, I'm not sure I follow regarding NOM. My inital reaction was that I was happy he showed up and was engaged this early. Perhaps that was a bit too generous?
yes. he's more likely to say lmao d1 as town than to try and push something. if he actually followed through with substance I'd be more impressed but it just seems like a feint. like I already have more posts than him.

Reactions: Poyser

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
dang odo and poyser ain't even posted yet and tweet already throwing shade

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also Jeff I won't even deny it, I was thinking of Poyser and especially Odo cause the last time you tried to TRAP somebody as scum and fell flat on your face is when you drew co-scum with Magic and got all excited and tried to outthink the room in ways you never would as town. If you're scum here it could be that you got excited about having a good team again or finally got to play co-scum with Odo in particular again and did the same mistake you did that time. I wasn't actually gonna push this without an actual scum flip from you and certainly not before either of them had posted but since you talked about it, may as well react to it.

except that theory kind of falls flat since neither of them were even here at the time for one thing. secondly while i am not the best scum player, to make the exact same play, in the exact same scenario, doesn't really sound like me...Especially that in the game you were thinking of, I believe the circumstances were that I overpushed a terrible read on Sky (going from memory). The time after that was I latched to Poyser's read of OMB WAY too hard.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Starting to like this Jeff/CP co-scum theory again, this looks exactly like he played around me last game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I do find it funny that you gave me grief for immediately abandoning a trap, and then proceed to do the exact same thing with odo and poyser :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
alright, for real tho. imma hop off and chill before bed. i've already said plenty :cudi

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
except that theory kind of falls flat since neither of them were even here at the time for one thing. secondly while i am not the best scum player, to make the exact same play, in the exact same scenario, doesn't really sound like me...Especially that in the game you were thinking of, I believe the circumstances were that I overpushed a terrible read on Sky (going from memory). The time after that was I latched to Poyser's read of OMB WAY too hard.
It's cool, I acknowledge that connection to those two in particular is probably junk science, and as I said I wasn't gonna push any of this when they hadn't even posted yet anyway.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I do find it funny that you gave me grief for immediately abandoning a trap, and then proceed to do the exact same thing with odo and poyser :heston
I get you gotta pretend you have a point but this isn't comparable at all

:pals:

Status
Not open for further replies.