Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I gave you a perfectly fact based explanation Tweet, please stop twisting them to fit your paranoid narrative. Once again you are assuming my intentions and disregarding the fact that YOU DID IN FACT not read the OP last game, and that assuming you may have misread it, AGAIN, isn't that farfetch'd. I know you really want to find any reason to scum read me atm, but please, don't think I'm so naive to not see you're quite obviously pushing non-facts here
Dude I was scum last game, me allegedly not reading the OP was an attempt at making people think I had less info about the setup than I did. I ALWAYS read the OP.

You still haven't explained why you think that I would default to thinking that this game was somehow no night posting even if I hadn't read the OP, because as I explained, EVERY SINGLE GAME I played here or over on WF had night posting. There is literally no logic in suggesting that Tweet didn't read the OP, therefore he thought night posting wasn't allowed in this game. There is no correlation between the two.

To give you an analogy, Magic says he never reads OPs. Does that mean he defaults to thinking that night posting isn't allowed over here? Hell no he doesn't, cause he knows full well that it is allowed and always has been allowed.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Didn't you already implicate CP who I think had like...3 posts and talked about some super vague meta tell? This sounds like more vague hogwash to make you look like your not just simply tunneling me :francis
We'll get to CP when we get there, he's not currently particularly important to this discussion.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm either votin' Tweet or Jeff at this point. I think either way it'll tell us more than whatever this is.

Care to explain why in your own words? Care to chime in on Barry as well?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's complete lunacy to suggest I don't read OPs when we're currently in an era where edits and character claims can be met with modkills in some games:reigns3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm either votin' Tweet or Jeff at this point. I think either way it'll tell us more than whatever this is.
I'd clearly prefer you vote Jeff, but just a word of caution, you shouldn't look at this interaction between me and him like one of us is necessarily always scum. We're absolutely never co-scum here, but it's possible we're both town. I don't think we are but it's possible.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
All that being said I'd still prefer Jeff at this junction if this were 2 hours before EoD. If Jeff is scum I got my own little conspiracy theory on why he started with the weird TRAPs again.

Classic Lethal :heston

I can't elaborate on this, just know it's not meant to be offensive or derogatory.

There's two people in particular whose reactions to Jeff I am interested in for conspiracy theory reasons, I'm clearly not gonna say who they are tho.

Is there anything you can tell us?

:tenay

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Dude I was scum last game, me allegedly not reading the OP was an attempt at making people think I had less info about the setup than I did. I ALWAYS read the OP.

You still haven't explained why you think that I would default to thinking that this game was somehow no night posting even if I hadn't read the OP, because as I explained, EVERY SINGLE GAME I played here or over on WF had night posting. There is literally no logic in suggesting that Tweet didn't read the OP, therefore he thought night posting wasn't allowed in this game. There is no correlation between the two.

To give you an analogy, Magic says he never reads OPs. Does that mean he defaults to thinking that night posting isn't allowed over here? Hell no he doesn't, cause he knows full well that it is allowed and always has been allowed.

Bro I read it, thought of last game and thought you legit had misread/not read the OP. I didn't even push you because of it, I simply asked you if you had read it...Why are you STILL trying to make this out to be some big nefarious comment when it was anything but :heston

Like you've already convinced yourself of the worst possible scenario instead of the most logical, simple explanation. it's absolutely ridiculous :heston

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Usually day one stuff that gets out of hand is because someone is tryin' to defend themselves even if they could have downplayed it earlier. From my lack of knowledge so I think it's at least a safe bet one of you are scum. I'll let this play out more.

Grim claimin' early doesn't tell me much either since I think he's done so in the past as both scum and town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We'll get to CP when we get there, he's not currently particularly important to this discussion.

but you LITERALLY said he could connected to me. your words. how is not important now? and how did you make this grand assumption off three posts?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyways if Tweet wants to tunnel me and push a bunch of non-sense when I asked him a simple question, he can :trumpout

If no one wants to push Barry, and we want to direct him, fine. But I'm taking care of him tomorrow if he decides to fuck around.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
but you LITERALLY said he could connected to me. your words. how is not important now? and how did you make this grand assumption off three posts?
He only becomes important if you flip scum which I think is likely but not guaranteed. If you're town for some fucked up reason he might still be scum regardless but with 3 posts, none of which talk about much other than taking your side for no reason given, that's hard to tell. The fact he did that is also why I think he might be connected to you, cause like I said he literally did the same thing when I was his teammate last game. He'd rather openly take his teammates side than bus them.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He only becomes important if you flip scum which I think is likely but not guaranteed. If you're town for some fucked up reason he might still be scum regardless but with 3 posts, none of which talk about much other than taking your side for no reason given, that's hard to tell. The fact he did that is also why I think he might be connected to you, cause like I said he literally did the same thing when I was his teammate last game. He'd rather openly take his teammates side than bus them.

pretty sure he got engaged in the actual game last game extremely early on, not just some throw away, potentially trolly posts. he didn't even answer when I asked him about it, so CP should be NAI at best.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm off to bed! Look forward to catching up tomorrow and see if we've gotten to the bottom of whether Tweet read the OP or not

:pals:

:heston

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Bro I read it, thought of last game and thought you legit had misread/not read the OP. I didn't even push you because of it, I simply asked you if you had read it...Why are you STILL trying to make this out to be some big nefarious comment when it was anything but :heston

Like you've already convinced yourself of the worst possible scenario instead of the most logical, simple explanation. it's absolutely ridiculous :heston
This goes back to what my initial point was, we've argued it all the way down here and I think the "most logical, simple explanation" is that you're intentionally misreading parts of my posts to undermine my credibility. I don't buy your early TRAP votes nor your explanation for why you think I was serious when I said there was no night posting in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.