Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in conclusion, I think your reads and conclusions are trash, and most likely made up to make your conviction appear more legitimate. However, outside of not believing my original play, everything you have said to this point is based on pure assumptions or conjecture, many of which you either got the facts wrong, or moved the goal posts afterwards. you've tried to link ppl to me with very weak reasoning, and you've continuously tunelled me on the some truly odd things. not to mention reacting oddly to EV about asking you questions, when there was nothing else going on.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This goes back to what my initial point was, we've argued it all the way down here and I think the "most logical, simple explanation" is that you're intentionally misreading parts of my posts to undermine my credibility. I don't buy your early TRAP votes nor your explanation for why you think I was serious when I said there was no night posting in this game.

no tweet, you KNOW thats hot garbage :heston the simplest logical explanation is the fucking literal one. you're just being intentionally simple-minded now. There's absolutely zero way you actually believe that's how occam's razor's work unless your ego is so big that you think I care about pushing you that much whenI was interested in Barry at the time. please, just stop lying man.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can tell you Jeff isn't gonna get me lynched :cozy

I can tell you the same thing about me :rippedcal . Whether your full of shit or not, it's just not happening breh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ayyyy there's the OMGUS vote. About time, I thought you were never gonna show a glimpse of even acting like you think I might be scum. The vast majority of your answers sure looked more like appeasement than having any sort of suspicion that I might be scum pushing you.

Anyway I think our thoughts are out there, nothing to do but wait for others to weigh in. I'm about to go to sleep as well.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Like if you thought you didn't wanna lynch the hider.... :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I can tell you Jeff isn't gonna get me lynched :cozy

:bosque

4d7l2c.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ayyyy there's the OMGUS vote. About time, I thought you were never gonna show a glimpse of even acting like you think I might be scum. The vast majority of your answers sure looked more like appeasement than having any sort of suspicion that I might be scum pushing you.

Anyway I think our thoughts are out there, nothing to do but wait for others to weigh in. I'm about to go to sleep as well.

Do you...actually read posts? We've been arguing for hours and Im appeasing you now? Like seriously, what the hell are you even talking about now? Legit making shit up :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And yes @E-V , regardless of Tweet crappy attempt at being coy, now that we now he wasn't talking about cp. It's clear he's basically saying "ah, if poyser or Odo don't vote jeff, im gonna say they scum with him" :heston

pretty fucking see through

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
no tweet, you KNOW thats hot garbage :heston the simplest logical explanation is the fucking literal one. you're just being intentionally simple-minded now. There's absolutely zero way you actually believe that's how occam's razor's work unless your ego is so big that you think I care about pushing you that much whenI was interested in Barry at the time. please, just stop lying man.
I made a very simple post comprised out of three parts, two of which clearly indicated sarcasm, and you chose to take the third part of it as me being serious rather than it also being sarcastic and used it to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about. Excuse a guy for thinking your intentions aren't pure. We haven't even talked about the point of that post yet, the point was to tell you that if I got certain things to say that depend on a flip, I can just share those things at night and don't have to show all my cards as soon as I tell people I got em in hand.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I made a very simple post comprised out of three parts, two of which clearly indicated sarcasm, and you chose to take the third part of it as me being serious rather than it also being sarcastic and used it to make me look like I don't know what I'm talking about. Excuse a guy for thinking your intentions aren't pure. We haven't even talked about the point of that post yet, the point was to tell you that if I got certain things to say that depend on a flip, I can just share those things at night and don't have to show all my cards as soon as I tell people I got em in hand.

TWEET. GET. OVER. IT. IT. WAS. LITERAL.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
“Traps” are for people that want to appear like they’re doing something. Mafia tends to want to appear like they’re doing something. Ergo, you’re mafia.
people trap as town all the time, this feels like the last time you were scum and I gave you a town lean for trying to push someone like this d1 then you did nothing else and coasted as scum lol

seems like tweet is doing all the work for you here

Reactions: Poyser

CraigPelton

Reaction score
what I am supposed to be reacting to re: jeff

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
people trap as town all the time, this feels like the last time you were scum and I gave you a town lean for trying to push someone like this d1 then you did nothing else and coasted as scum lol

seems like tweet is doing all the work for you here
People do. Jeff doesn't. He never has and the one time he tried he was scum.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
jeff is this true??

Status
Not open for further replies.