Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw I hadn't talked about this yet but I thought Alco was softing Beloved Princess cause he responded to some post with "Can't help it, I'm a little princess" or something like that, but evidently that wasn't accurate so he's back in the null pile for me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not angry here lol.

I'm just calling shit out that always happens and it's honestly just boring as fuck now.

sorry man. id be happy to have a read list from you and a summary of what direction youd take tomorrow. that seems more productive talk yes?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yea well sometimes your scumhunting just doesn't impress people and they're blunt about it, we've all been there.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It's absolutely pointless as no-one will read it nor care about it and it'll more than likely be shit on lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's absolutely pointless as no-one will read it nor care about it and it'll more than likely be shit on lol

I give a shit, it's useful regardless as raw data. and lets put it this way, i don think anyone wants to immediately lynch yo utomorrow either :p just keep playing man, dont let that shit get u down. just fucking embrace your inner JEFFATRON and just fucking :rippedcal through it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
In fact I'm currently venturing that that might have been an actual role soft by him, he's softed roles that way before, by saying something in a way that doesn't seem entirely natural but could still be missed if you don't pay attention. Thing is since a Beloved Princess flipped that would make his soft fake and him scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but seriously, the sooner you stop giving a fuck if people think you are crazy or dumb for having different ideas and vocalizing them, the happier you will be. literally who gives a shit, I can go from harping on a case to being proven wrong, it doesn't matter. if you are town, ego is fuckall, winning is all that matters :)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I could be wrong but off the top of my head I don't recall Odo and Alco interacting with each other a lot, if at all?

Please don't make me reread 2500 posts :worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I could be wrong but off the top of my head I don't recall Odo and Alco interacting with each other a lot, if at all?

Please don't make me reread 2500 posts :worried

I gotchu, there was another mention of alco from someone that seemed off too and i cant remember, so im in the process of digging

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh my @Tweet ... there are a lot of softballs from odo to alco. oh my indeed. you may possibly be on to smth :)

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I give a shit, it's useful regardless as raw data. and lets put it this way, i don think anyone wants to immediately lynch yo utomorrow either :p just keep playing man, dont let that shit get u down. just fucking embrace your inner JEFFATRON and just fucking :rippedcal through it

I'm not fussed about being a lynch target here Jeff. It's coming down to POE (although I can easily prove my role and prevent a nonsense push on me anyway). I'm fussed that I pick out scum early and make concise points then get shit on before 2-3 phases later someone else pushes the point and gets "GOAT PLAYA! FUCK M8! GREAT GOING!"

When my inevitable flip shows you all to be wrong and I am town.

1. Odo
2. E-V
4. CraigPelton

5. Jeff Valley Driver
7. Grim Cornette
8. Ace Dalton
9. Poyser
11. Lethal Banks
14. Tweet

These are my definite reads.

And when Barry flips scum, that'll be 2 I sussed early. Not taking credit for Odo as a lynch as Poyser/CP pushed that but according to Odo I only sussed him because it was safe to do so despite having to go back and forth with him for fucking hours.

You were also an indie that I picked up on lol.

My play to bait Chris into a duel because I suspected him from the Alco interaction and get him to flip scum.

But nah, E-V is just posting meaningless shit again

:heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Id expect Alco to surface tomorrow, he doesnt really play at weekends

The rest, god knows lol
In the nicest way, my views on it are in the thread, I’d say have a look there first

:pals:
Did you finish your read back?
for my best pal, of course

Odo do you think Poyser's case on you is genuine? I haven't read much of it, bar the last couple of pages, but I'd like your own view on it.
I have excellent news. 21 pages in and I can tell you all Phenom is town.

odo also said this. he may have questioned hi mabout it. im not going through ODO's posts. like nah

If this is at me then :reigns3

I'm not even telling you what to do. I'm asking you a question, dude.
Well, in the name of :pals: Id probably keep the suggestions to yourself until you know whats actually happened

In today's world, shouting opinions when only knowing half of the story is pretty commonplace. Just trying to fit in.

there's a bit more. cba to quote the odo parts too. not a whole lot there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not fussed about being a lynch target here Jeff. It's coming down to POE (although I can easily prove my role and prevent a nonsense push on me anyway). I'm fussed that I pick out scum early and make concise points then get shit on before 2-3 phases later someone else pushes the point and gets "GOAT PLAYA! FUCK M8! GREAT GOING!"

And when Barry flips scum, that'll be 2 I sussed early. Not taking credit for Odo as a lynch as Poyser/CP pushed that but according to Odo I only sussed him because it was safe to do so despite having to go back and forth with him for fucking hours.

You were also an indie that I picked up on lol.

My play to bait Chris into a duel because I suspected him from the Alco interaction and get him to flip scum.

But nah, E-V is just posting meaningless shit again

:heston

I gave you full credit for that duel and apologized :( . it's just that now you are repped in as a different player so its different slate and all that. you were 100% correct on odo, I even made this nice post saying I was proud of u :deandre

Status
Not open for further replies.