Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
real talk though @E-V you mentioned sussing odo off an interaction with alco yes? Do you remember what it was specifically?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Thanks for those quotes Jeff, I think Odo has the same kinda tone with Alco as he had with you, but it seems Alco kinda buddied him back if that makes sense. At the very least those interactions leave me far from wanting to call them being teamed impossible.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Thanks for those quotes Jeff, I think Odo has the same kinda tone with Alco as he had with you, but it seems Alco kinda buddied him back if that makes sense. At the very least those interactions leave me far from wanting to call them being teamed impossible.

Yeah, I can agree that it has the same undertones of buddying and non-agression. and yeah he def buddied him a bit more. I try my best to be as self aware as possible of my blind spot for Odo, hence why I chose to pivot really. if you cp poyser and ev all say odo is scum, chances are im the one thats wrong :p

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I gave you full credit for that duel and apologized :( . it's just that now you are repped in as a different player so its different slate and all that. you were 100% correct on odo, I even made this nice post saying I was proud of u :deandre

It's not directed at you Jeff, it's in general for everyone pal.

And I know it's a new slate and I'm not concerned about having to re-prove myself as town. New character as you've said is a fresh start in the game. It's just annoying being constantly shit on when more often than not I tend to go in the right direction (although there have some hilariously wrong cases as well :bosque)

real talk though @E-V you mentioned sussing odo off an interaction with alco yes? Do you remember what it was specifically?

No, that was Chris being sussed out by Alco I meant.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't think Alco is scum. He's the main reason Chris got brought to attention when he did. I don't think Alco brings that heat to Chris (who was inactive at the time) as a scum teammate.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ok, that's a fair point. i believe cp was early to sniff chris out as well, and then i followed as well, if my memory serves me right of the original chris wagon?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
that also pretty much means CP is like 900% town, no way he fucking buses Odo AND Chris, thats fucking madness

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Thought Alco has some pretty ORIGINAL thoughts during his readback, didn't get the idea that he was echoing too much. He even pointed out that he was agreeing with Poyser's own readback up until N0M. Scum Alco is good at looking busy too though, especially in his recent uphill battles where he was really only lynched towards the end for POE reasons so I wouldn't clear him by any means, just not going to look there at the moment

I hate to point this out, since you're town reading me for the moment, but that's the second time now you've shown some fence-sitting behavior, Chris.

You did it when commenting on the Odo/Poyser exchange, I believe and now you're doing it here where you're giving reasons for town reading me, then basically subverting by saying I'm good at looking busy.

Yeah CP was on Chris early also but this doesn't feel like a S/S interaction.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
CraigPelton
Jeff Valley Driver
EV2
Grim Cornette
Ace Dalton
Alco

Lethal Banks
OMB
TKOK
Tweet
Big Man
Poyser2
NotBrutus

most realistic POE for me atm.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alright yea, I didn't really analyze the Chris wagon ever, all that happened was I saw it took on steam pretty quickly and wanted no part of it. That really doesn't look like scum/scum, guess that was a dud.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ok add alco to light blue then!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I gotta crash though. see you lads in the morning. if I die, bring it home please!

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Just go ahead and vig me., tbh. I cba'd anymore. Not gonna bother hiding or yeeting out of town.

Ace

Reaction score
I'm back and caught up. What do people think of the reason I wanted to clear Lethal as town d1, the fact that he didn't seem to know that town has multiple colours/affiliations which is something he'd almost certainly know if like as usual in Smark games the whole scum team is given all of the fakes in one large PM that would include like 8 different full fake role PMs to pick from?

I hate this point (in a good way) because without it I'd be confident Lethal is town but if you're right about smark games having all of scum getting all pms he would definitely know the colour alignment thing and no, I don't see him purposely feigning ignorance on the topic. Ugh.

Btw I hadn't talked about this yet but I thought Alco was softing Beloved Princess cause he responded to some post with "Can't help it, I'm a little princess" or something like that, but evidently that wasn't accurate so he's back in the null pile for me.
This is interesting and honestly I've had a bad feeling about Alco all game particularly compared to last game where as town he was on the ball, whereas here he has been incredibly subdued and fluffy.

I didn't want to give it much creedance because he has also been awol most of the game but yeah.

That said the Alco/Chris point is a good one and seems an unnecessary and untimely bus although IIRC we thought that scum were probably taken by surprise with Chris dying after Odo's execution play?

Status
Not open for further replies.