Let the Past Die: The Skywalker Saga - A Star Wars Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Ye jar jar and pod racing were the worst parts

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm back and caught up. What do people think of the reason I wanted to clear Lethal as town d1, the fact that he didn't seem to know that town has multiple colours/affiliations which is something he'd almost certainly know if like as usual in Smark games the whole scum team is given all of the fakes in one large PM that would include like 8 different full fake role PMs to pick from?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I get it's probably easy to fake not having info but would Lethal do that?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ye jar jar and pod racing were the worst parts

Honestly if you take those parts out, it's not really a bad flick. Obi Wan, Maul and Qui Gon Jin are all pretty fucking chill characters. its mostly jar jar and young ani that are super fucking lame lol , also fuck gungans in general and that underwater part :heston

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I get it's probably easy to fake not having info but would Lethal do that?

well we now have to consider Odo was leading them yes? so I'd wager it's plausible at the very least?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also perhaps stating the obvious but we oughta lynch Barry tomorrow.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm back and caught up. What do people think of the reason I wanted to clear Lethal as town d1, the fact that he didn't seem to know that town has multiple colours/affiliations which is something he'd almost certainly know if like as usual in Smark games the whole scum team is given all of the fakes in one large PM that would include like 8 different full fake role PMs to pick from?

I can also confirm with you that when I was SK, I legit got 3 fakes, one for each color.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Tweet you are caught up, yes? any initial thoughts on both rep ins?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well we now have to consider Odo was leading them yes? so I'd wager it's plausible at the very least?
I'm not saying it's impossible and I guess it comes down to whether we think Odo micromanages his scum teams a lot or not. Most scum teams I've been in recently didn't have the kind of coordination that would see one player telling the other to fake not having info that scum would certainly have, could be that Odo is the kind of scum leader that would tell his teammate to do that but I've not seen him as scum enough to make an informed judgment on that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not saying it's impossible and I guess it comes down to whether we think Odo micromanages his scum teams a lot or not. Most scum teams I've been in recently didn't have the kind of coordination that would see one player telling the other to fake not having info that scum would certainly have, could be that Odo is the kind of scum leader that would tell his teammate to do that but I've not seen him as scum enough to make an informed judgment on that.

He helped me a lot when I was scum with him. Given that I think he likes Lethal, I could see him giving him advice. tbh though we are venturing into wifom area really. Should probably go look at his entrance again I guess. I can tell you that my genuine feeling was that his entrance did feel a tad dodgy compared to his last few town outings, but I don't really have anything concrete. I personally would also like to lynch Barry first, 100% agree with you there, and my read on him d1 was obviously genuine, so I'll continue to trust my gut there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
hopefully we can work together now :cozy

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet you are caught up, yes? any initial thoughts on both rep ins?
Evans2 and Poyser2 you mean? Evans seems to be involved in a lot of meaningless stuff that I find myself not digging and wanting to skip over, and I'd like not to add any WIFOM for how Odo played around Mitch. Poyser seems to wanna pick up where he left off but overall I'd say there hasn't been enough play for me to judge him on yet.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Evans2 and Poyser2 you mean? Evans seems to be involved in a lot of meaningless stuff that I find myself not digging and wanting to skip over, and I'd like not to add any WIFOM for how Odo played around Mitch. Poyser seems to wanna pick up where he left off but overall I'd say there hasn't been enough play for me to judge him on yet.

Such as?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Or are you just shunning and shading for the fun of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.