Legendkillerpunk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

^^^ Because edge is either due or people want to see it. Your telling me edge will stay heel for the rest of his wwe run? And remember vince likes giving the fans what they want ..... sometimes.

I meant Dave meltzer gets news wrong at times. Or wwe and tna dont get annoyed that he is releasing news would could be spoliers. Surely they dont like him.

Surely Dave gets news wrong sometimes? And do wwe/tna know about this guy im surprised he aint got done yet giving us good rumours spoiling what tna/wwe are going to do next.

Top left of his head i thought it was. Any how this should happen at backlash matt being bloodied and jeff also.

Why not? Edge is a heel punk is face, he has done it before on edge. But i see a role reversal by the time these two fight. I dunno why i can see a heel punk and a face edge but only after judgement day.

I can see miz vs mvp at backlash for us title. I think mvp can make miz look good. Miz as a heel is always a good thing, he can get heat easily. I think mvp has no choice but to fight miz for us title at backlash i can think apart from regal a mid card heel on raw.

Okay, you have easily passed Blaze as the worst member on the forum. Congratulations!

niggles

Reaction score
it's like trying to decipher hieroglyphics...

LKP

Ok..... great another fucking thread about me.... damn you must need the ratings or something. What is wrong now? I typed posts and you pasted them here why?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Okay, you have easily passed Blaze as the worst member on the forum. Congratulations!

Hey

I thought you liked me haha..

but dude lightin up on him I read all that and even with it being a little grammar problems I understood what he said. This is what I'm talking about with people here. They expect everyone to be perfect and spot on with every single word in the world when infact everyone here is not perfect or even close to it.

Yes I've had my beef with LKP but it was joke me and him joking around so don't think this as me jumping on his dick or anything. Me and him been talking and shit about how funny it was you people were getting annoyed by him saying we are Austin and The Rock and I agreed you people take your shit to serious. ITS THE INTERNET DON'T FUCKING COMPLAN ABOUT ERRORS...

thank you that is all..

LKP

Finally someone with a bit of sense. People make threads about the forums biggest dick and take the piss out of him/her. Making them look good and when their mates join in its like a lamb to the slaughter. Its pathetic and i read over what you pasted it looks ok to me. If people can understand what im saying that its tough.

Travis40

Hey

I thought you liked me haha..

but dude lightin up on him I read all that and even with it being a little grammar problems I understood what he said. This is what I'm talking about with people here. They expect everyone to be perfect and spot on with every single word in the world when infact everyone here is not perfect or even close to it.

Yes I've had my beef with LKP but it was joke me and him joking around so don't think this as me jumping on his dick or anything. Me and him been talking and shit about how funny it was you people were getting annoyed by him saying we are Austin and The Rock and I agreed you people take your shit to serious. ITS THE INTERNET DON'T FUCKING COMPLAN ABOUT ERRORS...

thank you that is all..

Don't worry, I still love you Blaze :)

The majority came to this conclusion a couple months ago.

I haven't been active lately :08:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol but you called him the worst member since me...how can you love me but say that...its like...strange man

LKP

He is struggling to live with the fact he made a thread and cant back it up. People have already bashed me so what another 23 page thread about me is going to start again?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Back it up? everyone here knows you suck big dick. You basically back this thread up for him yourself

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its like he has trouble thinking and posting at the same time, multitasking is supposed to be a tough thing I hear.