League Sign Up: Season One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am sorry Reag that I didn't sign up for this. I bet it would be fun. I just got super depressed when Sir Pounce passed away. I look forward to doing it the next time.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
I am sorry Reag that I didn't sign up for this. I bet it would be fun. I just got super depressed when Sir Pounce passed away. I look forward to doing it the next time.
Hopefully you make the cut in the next season in a couple months. It'll make it a lot more fun for me to actually have some competition, since you and Reag are probably the only ones who could give me any

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I still think a 12th person should be able to be added to this season - it hasn't started yet and there are still loads of good free agents to choose from. But whatever it is Reag's project at the end of the day