League Sign Up: Season One

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Moving the draft order forward so people don't have to search through all the mumbo jumbo to find it.

1. Seto-Gun
2. Firefly Fun House
3. Absolutely Phenomenal
4. Alliance
5. Asses and Eights
6. Just Because
7. Church of The Red
8. BloodLust Revolution
9. Exile
10. Kingdom
11. Team Baron Corbin
12. Dark Side

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
So Reag, just so everyone is clear... You mean noon in shitty British time right? Also, safe to assume you will be tagging everyone when it is their turn right?

Reactions: bullyballmm

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Well...I FINALLY realized that me being involved in anything WWE
related is wrong because I don't actually watch the shows.

Therefore I will no longer be involved with or commenting on anything
WWE related moving forward.
I mean... fair enough I suppose. Or you could do what I did when I wasn't watching: participate in the league. If you win, or even do well, then you have more evidence for your side when arguing that WWE is too predictable. If you lose or do badly, then maybe it'll grab your attention and you'll say "huh, maybe it's not as predictable as I thought, lemme give it another try"

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I mean... fair enough I suppose. Or you could do what I did when I wasn't watching: participate in the league. If you win, or even do well, then you have more evidence for your side when arguing that WWE is too predictable. If you lose or do badly, then maybe it'll grab your attention and you'll say "huh, maybe it's not as predictable as I thought, lemme give it another try"
I already proved that point by winning the 2019 MitB
prediction contest while not watching the product.

Its cool...

I will simply keep my mouth shut from now on about
matters that don't concern me.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I already proved that point by winning the 2019 MitB
prediction contest while not watching the product.

Its cool...

I will simply keep my mouth shut from now about
matters that don't concern me.

:thumbsup:
Eh... It's different though. There's more strategy to this, since you can't pick the same thing as anyone else. It's also all shows during a 3 month period as opposed to one PPV, so its a little different having to take into consideration injuries, who's getting booked each week on which show, random 6 man tags, etc.

Not trying to pressure you into staying in the comp, obviously the choice is up to you. I'm just saying that as someone who has been in your shoes as far as WWE goes, this whole thing can still be fun even if you don't watch. Not sure why you feel unwelcome or whatever, whether it's your own determination or whether someone said something to you. But everyone is more than welcome to participate in this, I don't think anyone has an issue with you being in this, and if they do, fuck em. I'll go ahead and second what Reag said about this place being like a second family. A fucked up dysfunctional family, but a family nonetheless. And you cant spell dysfunctional without fun, right?

Anyway dude, choice is obviously up to you. Hopefully whatever choice you make is in your best interest and not because of something someone said

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
I think its in my best interest not to be involved.
Alright man. Just making sure. Doing my duty as forum President and such to ensure fairness and inclusion for all. Thanks for bumping me up a space in the draft, and uh... I'll see you round the rest of the forum broski