OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Ok guys, so i have something to run by you all. Two of the core things in LDW is being unique and being creative. With that said, creative had been tossing around the idea of doing a special episode of Primetime that takes place out of the normal context. This episode would take place within the Torn Universe/a fantasy world, where there are less restrictions and anything can really happen (still within the IRL rules) since time, space and reality are playthings in this context. Your characters can be exaggerated (i.e. Patriot could basically be like Captain America, The Residence are their amped-up Torn Universe versions, Al Blizzard could literally be a shiny and perfect monster, Izalith could be a giant, basically anything can be done within the confines of your character/the Torn Universe). It would be canon, but everybody would treat it as if it was all a dream/they were brainwashed or hypnotized and it was just another normal day and everything happened in their heads. It'd be a fun/funny way to get crazy and develop things with our stories/characters in a different way. this will only happen if everybody agrees to it and we will set a specific show for it to happen on. So, thoughts?

EDIT: @Beavie feel free to explain this more if I didn't do it enough justice.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Ok guys, so i have something to run by you all. Two of the core things in LDW is being unique and being creative. With that said, creative had been tossing around the idea of doing a special episode of Primetime that takes place out of the normal context. This episode would take place within the Torn Universe/a fantasy world, where there are less restrictions and anything can really happen (still within the IRL rules) since time, space and reality are playthings in this context. Your characters can be exaggerated (i.e. Patriot could basically be like Captain America, The Residence are their amped-up Torn Universe versions, Al Blizzard could literally be a shiny and perfect monster, Izalith could be a giant, basically anything can be done within the confines of your character/the Torn Universe). It would be canon, but everybody would treat it as if it was all a dream/they were brainwashed or hypnotized and it was just another normal day and everything happened in their heads. It'd be a fun/funny way to get crazy and develop things with our stories/characters in a different way. this will only happen if everybody agrees to it and we will set a specific show for it to happen on. So, thoughts?

Why does this sound like something Grevious would be?

Reactions: The Gipper

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2

YES PLEASE!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

So like the video game WWE Immortals but a entire event? I’m up for it.

Reactions: Nostradamus

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So like 2k20's originals except no annoying towers and written, not in a barely functioning, if at all, video game.

I am in. Time to make Princess Nova a real princess and BTG a true athlete (who breaks the fourth wall).

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Time to make Reagan.....come back to me, I’ll think about it. XD

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins

Hell yeah! This would be so refreshing! I have an idea though which I may pitch to one of you higher ups. Jay could be like, half good and half bad like he is now... Torn. He would literally be two different Jay’s in one. And Blizzard... well, I guess we’ll see.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Hell yeah! This would be so refreshing! I have an idea though which I may pitch to one of you higher ups. Jay could be like, half good and half bad like he is now... Torn. He would literally be two different Jay’s in one. And Blizzard... well, I guess we’ll see.
So he'd be Two-Face

Reactions: Blizzard Boi

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
A new thing, we do it so everyone’s a Batman character.

no, I’m not saying that because out of everyone I’m clearly the closest to Batman.