OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly give up. I have clicked on everything and anything. So if anyone figures it out then you have my props.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am literally at the end...and almost have the entire puzzle solved.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
For the record, if I ever return to LDW I will declare a one-man war on The Residence.

• Haha
Reactions: Nostradamus

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The "passage" is under the Yellow pic of Billie. You can take your mouse and highlight it and it says Smile for Keres. Once clicked you will be transferred to Viemo to a private video asking for a password and good luck on that. I have tried every combination of Blank Sick Sunflower and even mirrored it so it would be in reverse as I figured that is what "put it in a mirror" meant and I figure blank is another hidden word, but I am truly done with this puzzle. I have only gotten 3 hours of sleep and my head along with my stomach is killing me and I feel like complete shit. This is my fault because I have an obsession with puzzles and ciphers and if I can't figure them out then it takes a toll on me. So yeah, that is my clue as well I think the reply of 3/3 being colors corresponds to something. Anyone who figures this out I salute you.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I did all of it and I'm still comfused. XD

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I ain't worried about it no more and I have typed that in before and nothing though maybe my fat fingers were fucking up or something.
It worked for me tbh.