OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I may try to get a doc set up today for the show. Doubt I'll write because I'm sick as a dog today.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
giphy.gif

Me right now, as i cant wait to share the first episode of Last Dawn with yall on Primetime!

Fun times are ahead

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
.....oh. OH! Ok this is a thing. I'm terrified.

also Jet Starr.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
:heavywight:
All I found is three pics, with the titles The Eye, The Sunflower, and The Rose and when clicked on. The Eye says Remember, The Sunflower says The sunflower is not the rarest flower, but it’s still a beautiful symbol of power for many people. In many ways, it’s more powerful in what it symbolizes because it is easy to grow in your backyard or a patio container. The sunflower means warmth, positivity, power, strength, and happiness since it bears such a strong resemblance to the Sun itself. The Sunflower’s Message Is…Stand tall and follow your dreams. Focus on what’s positive in your life and don’t let anyone get you down., and The Rose had a poem by William Blake, so I don't know what I am looking for.