OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yes.

Most of my LDW promo "titles" are references to songs...

Blood of a Preacher Man
While My Guitar Gently Bleeds
Paint It Red
Comfortably Blood
More Than A Bleeding
I knew there was a pattern and that is cool

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Ok, I don't know if this is what you're going to do, but my immediate first thought was that they pour each person's blood on a page (or few pages) revealing more of the tome for each individual.

The real question is how they manage to get the blood of the people?...

Does LDW have blood samples on hand?

That's a good (& creative) guess...but the truth is so much worse than that.

If it ain't a ridiculous ritual that involves skulls and sacrifices I'll be disappointed ?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
The real question is how they manage to get the blood of the people?...

Does LDW have blood samples on hand?
You did read all of PrimeTime Episode #7 right Broski?

Sydney Turner explained the situation right before your match actually.

?

?

If it ain't a ridiculous ritual that involves skulls and sacrifices I'll be disappointed
I'm pretty sure that would be against LDW rules...

I'm writing for a "Blood Cult" not a "Death Cult"

Big difference...

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
You did read all of PrimeTime Episode #7 right Broski?

Sydney Turner explained the situation right before your match actually.

?

?

I'm pretty sure that would be against LDW rules...

I'm writing for a "Blood Cult" not a "Death Cult"

Big difference.

:thumbsup:

Look man, I'm human I forget things lol

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I'm bored as hell writing this paper so I'm gonna do something for fun....

Introducing:
Patriot Pants' Praises!: Part 1

Where I, Patriot Pants, tell all of you the things I love most about your characters and gimmicks.

So in no particular order than the top of my head, here I go with the first four!

Nova Taylor (@Beavie ):
  • The fact that Nova is under the influence of the Bass Family is wild. Shocked the hell out of me when it happened and I can't wait to see where it goes.
  • The fact that she's a smaller competitor but can still keep up with the hardest hitters really pulls me to her. I love an underdog
  • Also the fact that she takes massive amounts of punishment (looking at the Slate match) and somehow keeps going is damn good character moments.
  • Plus the fact that her hair changes keeps her certified fresh
Darius Wright (@King Of Armageddon ):
  • If you would've told me that heel Darius would get me more invested, I would've told you that you're a very sane man because it would.
  • I really dig the Dark Traveller nickname and gimmick. It sticks out among the crowd of characters in any promotion I've seen him in.
  • Also the way he carries himself, especially as Champion Mr. Wright, is somewhat charming to me. I can believe that this guy could exist in real life.
Reagan Cole (@The Reagmaster )
  • I dunno if it's the fact I'm a sucker for a family man type angle or credit to your mind for playing it out so well in Cole's existence but I actually care for the character. Well done.
  • His moveset as a technician in past leagues is actually what helped me choose a technician for Patriot in this one. I saw how fun it would be to have a skilled submission wrestler, and it's been a blast so far.
  • He's a believable character and his drive to provide for his family while solidifying his career really shows a grittier side to the sport. Which is weird because I know you're humor and how you write, so props man.
Tiberius Hauser (@Grievous 3D ):
  • First of all I'm gonna say it. The Tome of the Red is probably my favorite gimmick device I've ever read/seen. A book that tells the future or outcomes is wild and out there. I live for that shit in my wrestling.
  • I generally love the vibe and feel i get from segments you write. It's like watching a horror movie somewhat because you know it's building something, but you're never sure what might jump out and suprise you along the way.
  • The fact that Tiberius repeats the last word in every sentence is charming, charming. Makes him stand out (even more than a Red King could) and I can't wait to see more of him in the ring, ring.
  • Also, I always like how your side characters feel like they have lives of their own. Like sure, Tiberius is the center piece, but knowing that his Church of Red family do stuff without him makes it way more natural and believable as a faction. Keep that shit up.
So that's my first four, I'll do everyone given more time so don't feel left out, okay? I have things to say about all of the guys and gals employed under LDW.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Hmm, is Big Money the most hated man alive?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I'm bored as hell writing this paper so I'm gonna do something for fun....

Introducing:
Patriot Pants' Praises!: Part 1

Where I, Patriot Pants, tell all of you the things I love most about your characters and gimmicks.

So in no particular order than the top of my head, here I go with the first four!

Nova Taylor (@Beavie ):
  • The fact that Nova is under the influence of the Bass Family is wild. Shocked the hell out of me when it happened and I can't wait to see where it goes.
  • The fact that she's a smaller competitor but can still keep up with the hardest hitters really pulls me to her. I love an underdog
  • Also the fact that she takes massive amounts of punishment (looking at the Slate match) and somehow keeps going is damn good character moments.
  • Plus the fact that her hair changes keeps her certified fresh
Darius Wright (@King Of Armageddon ):
  • If you would've told me that heel Darius would get me more invested, I would've told you that you're a very sane man because it would.
  • I really dig the Dark Traveller nickname and gimmick. It sticks out among the crowd of characters in any promotion I've seen him in.
  • Also the way he carries himself, especially as Champion Mr. Wright, is somewhat charming to me. I can believe that this guy could exist in real life.
Reagan Cole (@The Reagmaster )
  • I dunno if it's the fact I'm a sucker for a family man type angle or credit to your mind for playing it out so well in Cole's existence but I actually care for the character. Well done.
  • His moveset as a technician in past leagues is actually what helped me choose a technician for Patriot in this one. I saw how fun it would be to have a skilled submission wrestler, and it's been a blast so far.
  • He's a believable character and his drive to provide for his family while solidifying his career really shows a grittier side to the sport. Which is weird because I know you're humor and how you write, so props man.
Tiberius Hauser (@Grievous 3D ):
  • First of all I'm gonna say it. The Tome of the Red is probably my favorite gimmick device I've ever read/seen. A book that tells the future or outcomes is wild and out there. I live for that shit in my wrestling.
  • I generally love the vibe and feel i get from segments you write. It's like watching a horror movie somewhat because you know it's building something, but you're never sure what might jump out and suprise you along the way.
  • The fact that Tiberius repeats the last word in every sentence is charming, charming. Makes him stand out (even more than a Red King could) and I can't wait to see more of him in the ring, ring.
  • Also, I always like how your side characters feel like they have lives of their own. Like sure, Tiberius is the center piece, but knowing that his Church of Red family do stuff without him makes it way more natural and believable as a faction. Keep that shit up.
So that's my first four, I'll do everyone given more time so don't feel left out, okay? I have things to say about all of the guys and gals employed under LDW.
This is a very nice thing to do, I love this. Also god damn, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Eden to interact with the Church of Red in particular.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
And ngl, I may do something similar as Patriot, get a different perspective in and say some mint stuff.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I am incapable of praising any of your characters because I am the best, fuck you all.
giphy.gif

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Tiberius Hauser ([USER=8261]Grievous 3D ):
  • I generally love the vibe and feel i get from segments you write. It's like watching a horror movie somewhat because you know it's building something, but you're never sure what might jump out and surprise you along the way.
  • Also, I always like how your side characters feel like they have lives of their own. Like sure, Tiberius is the center piece, but knowing that his Church of the Red family do stuff without him makes it way more natural and believable as a faction. Keep that shit up.
Wow...that maybe the most "positive" feedback I've ever
been given...at least as far as writing for e-feds go, go.

Thank you kind Sir, Sir.

Also god damn, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Eden to interact with the Church of the Red in particular.
?

Well...a Lilith/Chloe vs. Eden/Nova first blood tornado tag match
with Slate & Tiberius locked in a shark cage could work?

I don't know...

:idk3:

Reactions: Patriot Pants

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Man...i cannot wait for you all to see what i got planned for Izalith and the promos ahead.....

Believe me when i say...you arent ready for whats to come...but in the best way possible! :)

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Psh, ain't nothing going to be said about Jun...which is great