LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
At New York comic con, Marvel premiered the pilot episode of Jessica Jones. According to reviews, it was amazing and even darker than Daredevil. I can't wait.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;g6c3oTYcuhA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6c3oTYcuhA[/video]

Here's the trailer for Jessica Jones, premieres on Netflix November 20th!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well now we know what the tragic end to her superhero career was.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
For the last three years, every spring Marvel release has had it's first trailer in the last week of October.

Well, it's November & Civil War is still no where to be seen. Are Disney purposely holding off to avoid distracting people from the Star Wars trailer? Whatever the reason, I expect the trailer to be shown before Star Wars at the cinema, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
For the last three years, every spring Marvel release has had it's first trailer in the last week of October.

Well, it's November & Civil War is still no where to be seen. Are Disney purposely holding off to avoid distracting people from the Star Wars trailer? Whatever the reason, I expect the trailer to be shown before Star Wars at the cinema, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

I read last week that it's going to be attached to The Force Awakens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Yeah they're probably gonna attach it to Star Wars. Smart marketing ploy. They're also only two months into post production. Maybe the movie isn't polished enough for a trailer.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
In other Marvel news, it's been confirmed that Mark Ruffalo will be appearing in Thor Ragnarok as Bruce Bnner/The Hulk. It'll be interesting to see what they do with these two in the same movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
In other Marvel news, it's been confirmed that Mark Ruffalo will be appearing in Thor Ragnarok as Bruce Bnner/The Hulk. It'll be interesting to see what they do with these two in the same movie.

Yeah, how they get Hulk involved should be real interesting. A lot of speculation this could lead to a Planet Hulk movie, especially with those 3 unconfirmed Marvel titles coming after the Infinity Wars.

A rumour doing the rounds right now about The Defenders on Netflix: Iron Fist may be out and getting a "tv movie" type deal instead, with The Punisher getting a Netflix series instead. This is due to them having difficulty working Iron Fist into the universe they've set up, with The Punisher being a more established character & more natural fit.

Another rumour: The Inhumans movie may be off the table due to issues between the film & TV departments.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Yeah, how they get Hulk involved should be real interesting. A lot of speculation this could lead to a Planet Hulk movie, especially with those 3 unconfirmed Marvel titles coming after the Infinity Wars.

A rumour doing the rounds right now about The Defenders on Netflix: Iron Fist may be out and getting a "tv movie" type deal instead, with The Punisher getting a Netflix series instead. This is due to them having difficulty working Iron Fist into the universe they've set up, with The Punisher being a more established character & more natural fit.

Another rumour: The Inhumans movie may be off the table due to issues between the film & TV departments.

I heard that the Inhumans rumor has been shot down already. The iron fist/Punisher rumor hasn't been confirmed or shot down.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Captain America Civil War is 7 months away but Doctor Strange has now officially started filming. Already a photo has emerged from the set in Nepal showing a blurry Benedict Cumberbatch as the Sorcerer Supreme and he's got the goatee.

EGPxAYh.jpg

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Does anyone else find it a little sad that we live in a day and age where a blurry picture of Benedict Cumberbatch constitutes news?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it a little sad that we live in a day and age where a blurry picture of Benedict Cumberbatch constitutes news?

It's only news when you're talking about superhero movies

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It's here you guys!

[video=youtube;21HP6OFn5OE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21HP6OFn5OE[/video]

That's a dope as fuck trailer. Holy shit.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was watching Jimmy Kimmel Live where they debuted the trailer. I marked the fuck out

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Heres a clear shot of Black Panther

BjztrrB.jpg

Looks good