• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Re: LB presents: The Marvel Movie News Thread

The first trailer for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is here! Coulson Lives!

[video=youtube;PerIAuv27SQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PerIAuv27SQ[/video]

Every time I have seen this, I've gotten a hard on. I can't wait for this to start. And yes, that was Luke Cage.

Krisis

So I take it they're gonna introduce a bunch of marvel characters on the show then?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen

That is what I have heard. Some of the smaller characters in the Marvel Universe that are not with other studios. Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel etc...

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I think this will he a great show and can't wait to watch it. I have also heard that we will see some of the bigger names closer to the movie releases like Avengers 2 or some discussion and this should also help tie them into the films too.

Sent From My Awesome EVO 3-D.

Sabretooth

Recent WWE champion "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson confirmed via Twitter Friday that he will play the role of legendary comic character Luke Cage in a future Marvel movie.

"Thank U @Marvel President Kevin Feige for the nod. I'll be ready. #RockAsCage #HeroForHire," Johnson tweeted Friday.

Damn that's huge ass news. Rock is a great choice to play Luke Cage

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
He looks just like him.

Not really since this is the Cage most remember
3e4upyre.jpg

Krisis

Yeah.

I think terry crews would have been a better choice.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

Yeah.

I think terry crews would have been a better choice.

Damn right, plus I love Crews so I'd be really happy with that. Honestly, I think The Rock is over-saturated right now and I'm a little bit tired of him.