Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Madden 25 (even though I'm quite terrible at it I still try)

I was focusing a lot of my time on Dead Rising 3, but I finished that up so now I'm working on these.

Joey

Reaction score
Patapon PSP

Pokemon Ruby GBA

Grand Theft Auto IV PC

DayZ PC

Team Fortress 2 PC (always and forever)

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
GTA 5: Multiplayer

One of my favourite. There's just so many things to do everytime. And it makes me happy that GTA crew keeps updating the game.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Played South Park: The Stick of Truth all weekend and just finished it a few hours ago. Loved it! Admittedly there's nothing to do upon completion but I'm already keen to replay it immediately on hard. I recommend it anyway because I can't remember the last time a game had me laughing and smiling so much. If you're a SP fan you'll find it to be everything you want in terms of humor, characters and mythos. It's also full frontal as fuck, there are things you just never see in other videogames. Matt Stone and Trey Parker are outsiders clearly not worried about risking their jobs as game makers and boy will you see how. If you're worried about not getting your money's worth however... Maybe you should wait for a price drop. The lack of post-story activities and the decent but still disappointing length are the only things that kneecap this game.

And I just played the tutorial and first two chapters of Injustice: Gods Among Us. I'm... not liking this at all to be honest. It's weird to play something as humorously insane and self-aware like South Park, then immediately play a game that takes itself super straight-faced seriously with no interesting dialogue. So far it feels like a fighting game with too many mechanics going on and a lot to memorize, and since the story only lets you play about 4 fights with a character before moving on to the next, I find myself getting through fights mashing random button combos and directional inputs in between the couple of combos I can remember. I'll see it to the end and try the other stuff in the game, but it's annoying having to stop and go through a long move list every few minutes to get to the real meat of the game.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Dragon's Crown.

Pretty great, addictive, side-scrollin' RPG title where each stage gets a little longer and harder with each level upgrade. Really fun with 4 people.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Banished.

It's a city-building strategy game, but it's hard as f**k. There are no enemies attacking your city, but damn, just to keep your citizens alive is damn hard. You have unlocked all the buildings from the beginning of the game, but it depends on with what you start. You gotta make sure they'll have enough food, but while you're doing that, they're fuckin' dying because they fuckin' froze to death! Also, new families are coming to your town, so the population is raising, but that happens once in a long time. But I would recommend it, it's simple game, but pretty fun.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Alice Madness Returns
I have just finished my first play-through of this game. I love the character of Alice and her wicked dresses. Wonderland is also created wonderfully mixing both beauty and creepy. The only downside for me is the game play, as you progress through the levels it gets a little "been their done that."

I will give it another play through on hysteria mode thought and try to collect all the bottles etc to get 100% game completion.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
South Park: The Stick of Truth

I cannot believe the hate this game gets(unless its stupid fucks who never liked the show in the first place, and for whatever dumbass reason decided to pay full price for one of their games), this game is spot on, and I have not been satisfied by a game this much since Dragon Age Origins.

GAME OF THE FUCKING YEAR!

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Playstation All Stars: Battle Royal

Got this for $8, and spent $2 on the Isaac/Zeus DLC. For the money spent, its a good little distraction. Not a great game by any means, but there is still an online community.